Reviews for Gotta Love, Well, Love!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Well, this is awesome! I love how Hot Spot and Argent are so funny. And the other couples were cute too. Great story! _
Reach4theStars chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Team Cedric's Unite!

Haha, love this story. I ship all the couples you do, so this story is amazing.
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
And I thought I was alone on the whole Argent/Alice thing - And sorry girl, but Team Fred or George for me xD I'm good with either one lol...Ah Singles Awarness Day...I officially celebrate it as such since I've never been asked out or will ask someone out -" Enough of my love life though. This was very cute and humorous and it (partially) satisfied my need to read cute fluff xD I'm a hopeFUL romantic...Never hopeless...Can't remember where I read that though -"
ScalpelSlutFace chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Yay! Valentine's Day! With the Titans! And Jinx being a sports announcer! How awesome is that?

I think Argent and Alice are alike as well. Oh and by the way are you planning to make stories like this for the other holidays? I think they would be awesome!

Erin

LxW

TheChangingPersonUnderUrBed
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
It was funny to read, but it would be downright hilarious to see animated. xD

Nice. :)
KF fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very good. It's not hard to picture a placid Jinx laughing to herself at the frantic machinations of the other Titans around her.
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i loved how you wrote jin's pov youre really good with jinx's character and this was quite funny, great style of writting