Reviews for Twisted, Not Shouting
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hey livinfortv

That's nicely descriptive and I hear Dean's voice, somewhat breathless from pain which is nice too...oh dear I'm a bad person for saying that!

DBB xx
KatyMM chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That actually made me feel a little nauseous... but I guess that's a good sign, right? Good, descriptive stuff!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
oh that's so gotta hurt!

nice drabble

1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sounds terribly painful!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ow! That twisted hand was graphic...poor old Dean
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is so perfectly Dean. You do a marvelous job capturing the post battle 'high' and the physicality of Dean trying to get himself out of there.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
The poor thing! You really did a number on Dean again here. Yet, I agree, he should most definitely “straighten the fingers before the shock” wears off.

There's no 'happy stuff' as good as the adrenalin still coursing through the body when one is injured.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This just made me go "OW!" Gruesome sounding injury, but it fits the show just right. Nicely done.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
ow evil poltergeist poor dean
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
AW DEAN! WHERE THE H*LL IS SAM! *screams for Sam*

Right here, I just want to take Dean in my arms (while being very very careful of his shattered hand) and take him to the hospital. And the worst part here is that Dean seems to be alone and he's totally just grits his teeth and knows what he needs to do. There's no Dad or Sam to help him here... which is levels of sad because of his abandonment issues (and here I am thinking mine are bad...)

I love the descriptions of adrenaline and endorphins and Dean taking three tries just to get back to his feet and I can just see him stumbling and staggering, using the walls for support and as a guide. Then we get this ugly description: "cradling his bloody, twisted left hand in the crook of his right arm." And I love how Dean's lightheaded just looking at it and how Dean knows he's gotta straighten it out before shock wears off because then it's just going to be infinitely worse. Does he need someone to sit with him in the bathroom as he pukes his guts out?

And the sob... G*D! You just totally made Dean Winchester cry...
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
"sounded terribly like a sob"

oh you are twisted author. XD

i love it i love it i love it!

and i know exactly how it feels to have all that adrenaline in your system...

write on!