Reviews for Valentines and Wonderwalls
That was nice.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is lovely too :-)
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
How sweet! I do sign language so I could really understand what that signing meant. wink wink
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
what a cute story!

keep up the great writing!
DivineInspiration chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw, so sweet. :) Perfect Valentine's dates are overrated - I liked this one a lot better.
emilyg80 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh, so sweet. I love how Edward totally went overboard with the VDay gifts. I'm sure it meant a lot to him to have Bella say that it was her best VDay ever.

Thx so much! 3
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Such a cute little outtake!
kricket1207 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
He is such a sweetheart! Loved this chapter! As for my best Valentine's Day gift, I can only tell you I was very pleasantly surprised when my husband came home from a trip and set a small gift on my nightstand the day after Valentine's Day (this year). I woke up to this red wrapped box with a white bow, and that was enough to melt my heart. The perfume inside was just icing on the cake. I loved knowing that he was thinking about me on Valentine's Day even when he was out of town. :)
azure0610 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Can I have him? Him bringing it to her was so sweet and his Valentine's Day explosion was just adorable.

You just CANNOT stop writing him! You just can't. Sweetward must stay!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Oh this is so sweet and beautiful. Great job!
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
My hubby likes to give gifts on odd holidays, likethe first mothers day I was with him I got a diamond braclet. That was 2 yeard before our first was born. Last year for valentines I got an edible arrangement. Its basically a bouquet of chocolate covered fruit. It was the best.
romanysue chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You know how much I LOVE this story...so to get an extra chapter of fluff is spectacular! Thank you so much, love your writing. X
unending-unchanging-midnight chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this outtake was so sweet ... I just love this story. Your Edward is probably the sweetest and kindest that I have seen in all of FF : )
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw, so sweet, him taking care of her like that!
LovelyinLavender chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Thanks for posting this wonderful outtake! It was great that it was a Valentine's Day theme to go along with the holiday. Also, looking forward to reading the next chapter of N & W.

My best Valentine's gift...well, I'm with Edward in that I've never actually spent it with a significant other yet (but hopefully soon!), but as of now, I've gotten some great gifts from my family. Um...this year I got some candy and lip gloss. I definitely needed the lip gloss, and I could never turn down chocolate LOL.

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!