Reviews for Customary
Storyofnaru chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this story is so cute Haha. XD i love CC :)
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Teehee, this was cute. Poor Lulu. I'm sure that he gets chased around by girls with scythes and spears. Maybe even a guy or two... *shudders* I loved how Lelouch kept denying that the Valentine meant anything. :)
The Shard of Flame Ice chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Fairly good for your first attempt at Code Geass. For the most part, you got C.C. and Lelouch in-character. Sometimes,they diverged from their norm, but you did a good job. Just a few notes/questions:

- C.C. for the earlier half of the first series, was mostly indiferent to what happened to Lelouch and his plans. She *used* to help him only because they were "partners", as she put it, but you can tell it was becoming less and less of that reason as the story advanced. She is C.C. She's become cynical about love, so her "getting warm and fuzzy inside" is OOC of her until later on. Thus, your only bouts of OOCness in this story. Not bad!

- Lelouch doesn't think *that* badly of Shirley. Though it may not be what you tried to convey, "disgust" in that sentence just makes me think he dislikes her, which is completely false once you witness his reaction to the first Mao aftermath and then her death. Sorry, just saying.

- Unless I'm mistaken, C.C. and Lelouch kissed only once in R1, which was in the last episode. Of course, I could be wrong, and it wouldn't be surprising, since it has been a while since I last saw any episode of Code Geass. Got to rewatch the whole series soon...

Anyways, your story was likeable. I found it an ejoyable read, so know your efforts are never in vain so long as you like how it turns out. C. is one of my favorites for a reason, and yours is an excellent adition to the ranks of fics dedicated to the pairing.
Sapphia chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Reheated pizza Fresh Pizza

:]

*Sapphia
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
First attempt in this fandom and you nailed it. It was sugary sweet and cute and I'm sure I've melted into a puddle of goo now.

If you ever decide to continue to write for this fandom, I will be certain to keep an eye out for your work.