Reviews for Reptilia
ACE chapter 11 . 11/30
this story was one of the best Fox and Wolf storys I've read ever, the plot was great how you slowly eased into it was great everything was amazing really I love it. and as someone whos not at all good at writing fanfiction this was amazing. I want to request that you write a sequel. maybe one that involves how fox comes out or how Falco and his team takes the news and keep it up with the wonderful plot but only if you truly feel like it
Button smashing chapter 11 . 11/30
I've gotta say I loved the story, and just couldn't stop reading it from the get-go, your writing flowed like water which made it hard to look away. This was my first fic that I've marathon, and enjoyed almost every moment of it. However, there were some bumps along the way not bad ones just ones that stuck out. I'll get to that later.

Enjoyed the Fox and Wolf interaction it did most of the heavy lifting by keeping me from looking away.

The text messages were nice, and added a flavor to the fic, so I have to say it was a nice touch.

Now this one is more of a personal issue, but I do not stand OCs, unless they're like a passing turd. If they go by without a notice then they're fine by me but. Yours were a bit of a hurdle to pass, they weren't bad and they did add to the story...well besides the two felines. Don't remember their names its been a good while since I've read this, and will more than likely reread it later on.

When Fox and Wolf were captured was when the story really picked up for me, and I have to say, it was creative idea to use the Aparoids, but near the end of that part with the orange liquid kind of left me with questions as to who turned it on to shut them down at the end. Maybe it's just me, but it felt like an unanswered question.

Pigma's debut felt kind of lackluster. You built good tension for him made him imposing, but he just kind of got out of the picture pretty quick. Wasn't bad, but could of been better.

I had questions as the end for Fox and Wolf's relationship I mean you made it have a good foundation
with good chemistry its just when it ended the way it did, I just wanted more and would of been nice to have that little bit of extra icing to a well done cake.
Renapizo chapter 11 . 10/31
absolutely fantastic story. enjoyed every damn chapter of it. great job, and please write more!
EndlessShadow chapter 11 . 8/4
So I originally started this story looking for a wolf x fox romance, but I read the story non-stop. It is now 2am in the morning, I'm crying because I waited 70k words for that ending, and now the fanfics over. Why do you people put me through these emotional roller coasters?
General Winter chapter 11 . 7/7
This story was simply incredible. I just wish it had a sequel (if it has one, please, lemme know ; )

You write very well and this was one of the best portrayals of someone going through (and beating) depression, as well as the very realistic and well-done development of Fox and Wolf's relationship. I have no words to describe how great this story is.
radredknuxfan chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Man, that was actually pretty good. I've always been kind of interested to see how things between Fox and Wolf would have been if they weren't set as rivals on the opposite sides of a war. I think this was actually a pretty good interpretation of it.
Neonwolfgamer chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
hey iv read your story alot and im thinking of making my own if you could do you think you could help me? i don't know if you can respond to a review or not sorry i'm new to this website. i need help with making a document i can just use microsoft word right? well i'll find out on my own if you can't respond any love this story and how well detailed it is
Lamecrowned chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is one of the best star fox fanfics ever. trust me on this
Neon chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
i absolutely LOVE this story (I've read it 3 times now) and I know it's been awhile since You've worked on any more story's but I would love if you'd make a sequel to this
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
"It was like the final takeoff, like soaring back home after a long, successful mission. It was that, times a thousand."

Not going to lie, when I read this I immediately opened a new tab and started playing the 'All Clear' theme that plays at the end of SF 64, and had that going for the rest of the fic. I cried like a bitch the entire time. It was such an immensely satisfying way to end such a great story. Doubt you even check these reviews anymore, but Thanks for all your hard work.
Jaslazul chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Took you three years to finish it, and me almost three years to review it. But anyway.

I don't have anything particularly specific to say, but just wanted to let you know that, years after I've sort of drifted away from all this stuff, coming back I still liked this fic quite a bit-particularly your portrayal of Wolf's personality and how the banter between he and Fox played out. The plot was nice, too, using the context of the Aparoid invasion to tie everything together. I've always had trouble taking Pigma seriously as a villain, but the text seemed to mirror that, too-in my eyes, Ricky was the real villain even though it was Pigma who ended up almost killing Fox several times.

Also, probably something that hasn't been pointed out enough is the grace and realism with which you handled corporate politics and Fox's role in all that stuff. Not something that I necessarily like to be the focus, but most fanfic doesn't really take into account the bigger picture, and spending some time dwelling on it makes all the character interactions that much more significant, I find. Overall, your writing has a certain maturity to it that I dig.

And that's all I've got. Best wishes! And I hope everything's been going swell, what with college and the like.
thatanimefan44 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS STORY SPOILERS! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FIC!

I know this story has been out for quite a while now, so I'm quite late writing a review for it. I just felt like I had to to let you know this is still getting fans! I had been looking for good yaoi fanfics for a while. And while I had found some decent ones, most were plagued with awkward dialogue, bad pet names, everyone being gay, or cruel ends to possible same sex relationships. But this one really hooked me, and Fox and Wolf's relationship never felt awkward to me at any point in the story.

The story was very hooking as well, and was very intense at moments. But my favorite part was definitely the growing relationship between Fox and Wolf. Fox's depressions and confused relationship with Wolf felt real, and relatable. (Well, as relatable as being loved and counted on by everyone can be) The relationship with Crystal was also handled very well, compared to other fics (as mentioned above) that would end it rather cruelly. From Krystal being made unlikeable, something awful happening to her, or even just having her existence be ignored completely. This one was however handled realistically, with Fox realizing he really just didn't have feelings for her, (I went through the same problem) but he still felt guilty and thought of her as a good friend, and their relationship still came up as a conflict later.

This really was a wonderful, and hooking, story that I thoroughly enjoyed, and binge read in a day. The only complaint I would have is it ending right after Fox finally accepts and admits his feelings for Wolf. While the ending was great and still pretty satisfying, I really want to see their relationship build and how their lives go after they become a I then read that there's a planned sequel and I'm super excited for that!

This was an excellent story, and I can't wait to see more great story and Fox x Wolf from you in the future. I am definitely recommending your fanfic to anyone looking for a good yaoi romance, or just a good Starfox fanfic in general! Sorry if my writing sucks, not the best at this. Keep up the great stories!

Only one thing I would say, not sure 'comical' is the right word for Fox blowing Pigma's brains out! :P
accelgors chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Hey, I really liked this whole story. I found the plot really interesting and pretty original, and I really liked the way you portrayed the romance. A lot of M/M stuff just isn't written well and I really think you found something that works here. It was even legitimately endearing sometimes. The characterization worked well, too, and I liked the way you portrayed a very realistic picture of what depression is like. It made me happy that you didn't make the relationship issues too cliche either (thank you for avoiding the "he cheats after finally getting it right and then they kiss and make up" thing especially because I've gotten so sick of that). You got this right. Good work!
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Awww, loved the chapter :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, like it, Pigma got what he deserved :)