Reviews for Reptilia
radredknuxfan chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Man, that was actually pretty good. I've always been kind of interested to see how things between Fox and Wolf would have been if they weren't set as rivals on the opposite sides of a war. I think this was actually a pretty good interpretation of it.
Neonwolfgamer chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
hey iv read your story alot and im thinking of making my own if you could do you think you could help me? i don't know if you can respond to a review or not sorry i'm new to this website. i need help with making a document i can just use microsoft word right? well i'll find out on my own if you can't respond any love this story and how well detailed it is
Lamecrowned chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is one of the best star fox fanfics ever. trust me on this
Neon chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
i absolutely LOVE this story (I've read it 3 times now) and I know it's been awhile since You've worked on any more story's but I would love if you'd make a sequel to this
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
"It was like the final takeoff, like soaring back home after a long, successful mission. It was that, times a thousand."

Not going to lie, when I read this I immediately opened a new tab and started playing the 'All Clear' theme that plays at the end of SF 64, and had that going for the rest of the fic. I cried like a bitch the entire time. It was such an immensely satisfying way to end such a great story. Doubt you even check these reviews anymore, but Thanks for all your hard work.
Jaslazul chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Took you three years to finish it, and me almost three years to review it. But anyway.

I don't have anything particularly specific to say, but just wanted to let you know that, years after I've sort of drifted away from all this stuff, coming back I still liked this fic quite a bit-particularly your portrayal of Wolf's personality and how the banter between he and Fox played out. The plot was nice, too, using the context of the Aparoid invasion to tie everything together. I've always had trouble taking Pigma seriously as a villain, but the text seemed to mirror that, too-in my eyes, Ricky was the real villain even though it was Pigma who ended up almost killing Fox several times.

Also, probably something that hasn't been pointed out enough is the grace and realism with which you handled corporate politics and Fox's role in all that stuff. Not something that I necessarily like to be the focus, but most fanfic doesn't really take into account the bigger picture, and spending some time dwelling on it makes all the character interactions that much more significant, I find. Overall, your writing has a certain maturity to it that I dig.

And that's all I've got. Best wishes! And I hope everything's been going swell, what with college and the like.
thatanimefan44 chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS STORY SPOILERS! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FIC!

I know this story has been out for quite a while now, so I'm quite late writing a review for it. I just felt like I had to to let you know this is still getting fans! I had been looking for good yaoi fanfics for a while. And while I had found some decent ones, most were plagued with awkward dialogue, bad pet names, everyone being gay, or cruel ends to possible same sex relationships. But this one really hooked me, and Fox and Wolf's relationship never felt awkward to me at any point in the story.

The story was very hooking as well, and was very intense at moments. But my favorite part was definitely the growing relationship between Fox and Wolf. Fox's depressions and confused relationship with Wolf felt real, and relatable. (Well, as relatable as being loved and counted on by everyone can be) The relationship with Crystal was also handled very well, compared to other fics (as mentioned above) that would end it rather cruelly. From Krystal being made unlikeable, something awful happening to her, or even just having her existence be ignored completely. This one was however handled realistically, with Fox realizing he really just didn't have feelings for her, (I went through the same problem) but he still felt guilty and thought of her as a good friend, and their relationship still came up as a conflict later.

This really was a wonderful, and hooking, story that I thoroughly enjoyed, and binge read in a day. The only complaint I would have is it ending right after Fox finally accepts and admits his feelings for Wolf. While the ending was great and still pretty satisfying, I really want to see their relationship build and how their lives go after they become a I then read that there's a planned sequel and I'm super excited for that!

This was an excellent story, and I can't wait to see more great story and Fox x Wolf from you in the future. I am definitely recommending your fanfic to anyone looking for a good yaoi romance, or just a good Starfox fanfic in general! Sorry if my writing sucks, not the best at this. Keep up the great stories!

Only one thing I would say, not sure 'comical' is the right word for Fox blowing Pigma's brains out! :P
accelgors chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Hey, I really liked this whole story. I found the plot really interesting and pretty original, and I really liked the way you portrayed the romance. A lot of M/M stuff just isn't written well and I really think you found something that works here. It was even legitimately endearing sometimes. The characterization worked well, too, and I liked the way you portrayed a very realistic picture of what depression is like. It made me happy that you didn't make the relationship issues too cliche either (thank you for avoiding the "he cheats after finally getting it right and then they kiss and make up" thing especially because I've gotten so sick of that). You got this right. Good work!
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Awww, loved the chapter :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, like it, Pigma got what he deserved :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Good Chapter, keep it up
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, Intense
PaleAngel90 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, loved it :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Loved the chapter, keep it up :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014