Reviews for Reptilia
thatanimefan44 chapter 11 . 1/11
WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS STORY SPOILERS! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FIC!

I know this story has been out for quite a while now, so I'm quite late writing a review for it. I just felt like I had to to let you know this is still getting fans! I had been looking for good yaoi fanfics for a while. And while I had found some decent ones, most were plagued with awkward dialogue, bad pet names, everyone being gay, or cruel ends to possible same sex relationships. But this one really hooked me, and Fox and Wolf's relationship never felt awkward to me at any point in the story.

The story was very hooking as well, and was very intense at moments. But my favorite part was definitely the growing relationship between Fox and Wolf. Fox's depressions and confused relationship with Wolf felt real, and relatable. (Well, as relatable as being loved and counted on by everyone can be) The relationship with Crystal was also handled very well, compared to other fics (as mentioned above) that would end it rather cruelly. From Krystal being made unlikeable, something awful happening to her, or even just having her existence be ignored completely. This one was however handled realistically, with Fox realizing he really just didn't have feelings for her, (I went through the same problem) but he still felt guilty and thought of her as a good friend, and their relationship still came up as a conflict later.

This really was a wonderful, and hooking, story that I thoroughly enjoyed, and binge read in a day. The only complaint I would have is it ending right after Fox finally accepts and admits his feelings for Wolf. While the ending was great and still pretty satisfying, I really want to see their relationship build and how their lives go after they become a I then read that there's a planned sequel and I'm super excited for that!

This was an excellent story, and I can't wait to see more great story and Fox x Wolf from you in the future. I am definitely recommending your fanfic to anyone looking for a good yaoi romance, or just a good Starfox fanfic in general! Sorry if my writing sucks, not the best at this. Keep up the great stories!

Only one thing I would say, not sure 'comical' is the right word for Fox blowing Pigma's brains out! :P
accelgors chapter 11 . 1/6
Hey, I really liked this whole story. I found the plot really interesting and pretty original, and I really liked the way you portrayed the romance. A lot of M/M stuff just isn't written well and I really think you found something that works here. It was even legitimately endearing sometimes. The characterization worked well, too, and I liked the way you portrayed a very realistic picture of what depression is like. It made me happy that you didn't make the relationship issues too cliche either (thank you for avoiding the "he cheats after finally getting it right and then they kiss and make up" thing especially because I've gotten so sick of that). You got this right. Good work!
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Awww, loved the chapter :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, like it, Pigma got what he deserved :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
Good Chapter, keep it up
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, Intense
PaleAngel90 chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, loved it :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Loved the chapter, keep it up :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Interesting turn of events
PaleAngel90 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, liked it keep up the good work :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, keep it up :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Good chapter, interesting turn of events, keep it up :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Interesting... :)
Lukesky180 chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Simply great. I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
There are only 3 words to describe my feelings for this: I LOVE THIS.

Quite honestly, I wasn't as into the fanbase as I am now. ;)