Reviews for Scarlet and Black
Onee-san chapter 1 . 10/24
I absolutely loved this. I've seen this concept before but not with the depth you've managed to portray in this one-shot. I know you posted this nearly 8 years ago, but if you still have ideas to expand on this I personally would love to read it. I really like your characterisation and dialogue in this. Brilliantly done.
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 1 . 10/5
Yes, I have my fingers crossed. I don't particularly care if it's hopeless, I really am eager to see how you could spin an AU from this. If I've learned anything from "Embers" you definitely know how to spin a good AU and I'll be damned if an AU like this weren't anything good! Gahhhh (Heres to hoping, LOVE THIS.)
Dawen chapter 1 . 9/1
Ohhhh, yesss. This is, I think, the third fic I've seen involving blind Zuko? Yet the first where he's blind as he's chasing Aang (one was a year-long temporary blindness before Aang woke up, and one was an au where he was blinded long before the Agni Kai and never got banished in the first place). ANYWAY, yes! The firebending sight replacement! I love it.

I hope you really do continue this, mostly because nothing involved Zuko and Toph comparing bending sight replacements and this is a thing I need. (At this rate I might need to write it myself.)
RedQueenOfMine chapter 1 . 9/1
That's a very interesting possibility, indeed...
Eeveecat1248 chapter 1 . 8/21
How long will 'eventually' take? Also, I love how the way you've formatted his disability makes it so that most of this story can be completely canon compliant
TexasBean chapter 1 . 8/10
I really hope you further this story, because I would definitely read it!
Ink in Hand chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh man oh man, I read way back when you first posted this. And LOVED it. Hopefully eventually still means sooner than later, I really want to see how a meeting with Toph goes in this 'verse.
This is going to be gold, I can feel it in my belly.

Wondering when you're going to continue with this potentially awesome fic?
Stranger chapter 1 . 5/2
Toph would be ecstatic.
Monkey Typewriter chapter 1 . 4/6
I hope that your plans haven't changed, and that you do plan on making a longer AU with this. Embers is probably my favorite fanfiction on the site, and I can't imagine that another Avatar story from you would be anything but phenomenal.
I would just like to say love your story , however the brain is one of the most adaptable organs the body has no matter the age you can retrain it to do certain things, such as enhance on sense due the loss of another. Mind over matter. A person with severely damaged brain was still able to carry out most normal life functions even though when doctors looked at his brain they didn't actually think it was possible, no one ever told him that what he was doing was couldn't be done. Look forward to more of your work.
archergwen chapter 1 . 3/10
If you do get around to this AU, I will love reading it
I really like this short story and your idea deserves much more developpement (and I just know I would love it as much as embers). I hope you will write it one day. Thank you for sharing your story!
SumerSnow chapter 1 . 2/14
Love it! I really hope that you do make a story of this! It's amazing, and now I'm going to end up searching for more like this! Good luck!
Love it