Reviews for Scarlet and Black
This is going to be gold, I can feel it in my belly.

Wondering when you're going to continue with this potentially awesome fic?
Stranger chapter 1 . 5/2
Toph would be ecstatic.
Monkey Typewriter chapter 1 . 4/6
I hope that your plans haven't changed, and that you do plan on making a longer AU with this. Embers is probably my favorite fanfiction on the site, and I can't imagine that another Avatar story from you would be anything but phenomenal.
I would just like to say love your story , however the brain is one of the most adaptable organs the body has no matter the age you can retrain it to do certain things, such as enhance on sense due the loss of another. Mind over matter. A person with severely damaged brain was still able to carry out most normal life functions even though when doctors looked at his brain they didn't actually think it was possible, no one ever told him that what he was doing was couldn't be done. Look forward to more of your work.
archergwen chapter 1 . 3/10
If you do get around to this AU, I will love reading it
I really like this short story and your idea deserves much more developpement (and I just know I would love it as much as embers). I hope you will write it one day. Thank you for sharing your story!
SumerSnow chapter 1 . 2/14
Love it! I really hope that you do make a story of this! It's amazing, and now I'm going to end up searching for more like this! Good luck!
Love it
write-notright chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
OH MY GOD PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This was very cool, I can't wait for the rest of it! Just amazing, Zuko overcoming yet another obstacle...this is one I am greatly looking forward too...plus it could help with their refuge part later on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I hope you continue this!
TidePoolDevil chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Nice. I love it.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
HOLY SHIT it took me so long to figure out what was going on...just in case there are those out there who see the reviews before the story (or alongside it, i've heard from a reader of my own fics that their phone does that and it makes for some spoilers) i won't spoil the surprise, but HOLY SHIT.
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Just like Embers, I delight in this fanfiction, brief as it is in comparison. I look forward to seeing more of it, should you get the time and inclination to continue this AU!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This made me tear up when Iroh hugged Zuko. Oh, my. It's about three in the morning right now and Iroh just seems like a huggable little koala. Even though koalas in real life are right little monsters, they'll bite your face off. And this was awesome. And I love it. And it you ever continue something like this I could die happy.