Reviews for Never leave the bathroom door unlocked
PlayGirlKitty chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
i like this.
WolvenHighblood chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Finally someone who thinks that this is much better than Ivan/Toris!
KatyMakenshi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I've actually never really been interested in this pairing before now, but you made me love it! xD

Darn... Now I support EstLat, RusLat, and LitLat... I can't choose just one w
Oo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
*throws spoon*
Royal Puppet Master chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I liked it! It was kinda sweet in an odd way. Usually I don't read hurt/comfort, but I wanted to read this one and now I am glad I did. The kitty may come out looking funny but put in in note pad and it should look fine.

/\_/\

( w )

( oo )

(..)(..)~
Jeanne'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
*tosses a pillow at you* hmmmmm, intriguing pairing. . . . . . . *not sure whether or not she likes it* hmmmmm, very well written. X3 *giggles* *w* hmmm guess i do like it sorta... *tosses a cookie at you*
chocolat-chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
it is better than toris/ivan! It was really sweet,thanks for a great read!

w
Meow-Wow chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I Approve. This was well written and the like. You should write more for these two someday...
KilataraMutt chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
About this pairing? LOVE it! Beautifully written in my opinion and I really didn't see all that many typos. Grammar I can't grade since I'm not so good at it myself.

But this, this was wonderful! Thank you for actually writing about this pairing and making such a well written/hot story. :3
Xlanna.baby.latviaX chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh I love it! Ehh! I adoreee TorisXRaivis and there should definately be more, it is so emotional and uke-dorable at the same time, I just love it! Not many typos really, good job!
fuyuu-seken chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved it. It's one of my favourite cracks, I'm willing to see more of you.
Neko Rheeid chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
asdasd finally someone else who writes about those two! Now I don't feel so wrong~ 3 I love you for writting this!
xicnar chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Dude... your fic was awesome! OwO.. I love it.. plz tell me that you are gonna write more of the little latvia... plz! *w*

And About this couple I do not mind it XD OwO Congrats!
SpiralClue chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aww soo cute, this couple is cute. There really weren't too many typos, i'd say all in all its a pretty good story
Kyuutchi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Damn! Latvia you such a naughty boy!

SIutty latvia was sexxy :9

Well, honestly i love scared, crying, pleading, squirming latvia than the naughty one, and i love him being raped by everyone else. LOLOL.

And don't worry about the pairing because i do love everybodyXlatvia !