Reviews for Stupid Cupid
AnimeRANDOMNESS chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
EYA! SO KAWAI! This is really, truly, exceptionally cute! I burst into a fit of laughter at the Joker/EDI part, mostly because I can totally see it happening. And even though I'm more of a Garrus/femSheperd, I really liked the Thane/femSheperd part, and I did think the Garrus/Kelly one was cute too.
DarthLolita chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw, I loved it from start to finish. Especially EDI and Joker xD.

"She suggested I be your Valentine."

"Oh, great."

Gold moment. It was a great fanfic, I wish it had more reviews. You definitely deserve them!
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha, I can sympathise with her embarrassment. Its hard to fake delight at a present that instills such dread in you!

Cute little fic, I enjoyed it

x
Sunaya chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This story was pure wonderfulness. Yes I had to make up a word to describe it, haha. Your style of writing reminds me of my own-clear and straightforward, with subtle imagery a touch of whimsy. I love it!
littleblackdog chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I'm trying really hard to keep my review succinct, because seriously, I appreciate well-executed comedy (especially sweet, little bit sexy comedy) so very much, and this is just phenomenal. I mean, really.

Garrus and Kelly? Idea sort of... icked me, but the reality made me d'aww. So sweet.

Your dialogue is superb, I must say. Perhaps especially EDI and Joker, but also in general.

And Thane. Oh, slightly playful and lecherous Thane? Awesome.

Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Haha. This is the sort of thing I can see Kelly doing. Poor Shepard. 8-) How embarrasing!
Fortune's Fool 1597 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
So funny and clever - really well-written oneshot!

(On a side note, re: Garrus/Kelly and the rock thing...I just had a flashback to my youth watching 'A Bug's Life,' where they give a rock as a present. 'Must be a circus thing, / 'Must be an ant thing.' Haha!)
jeandark chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Absolutely adorable! Deathly assassin with so good taste;) His charm in every way is almost paralyzing;) i want that guy for myself! MORE! Like your every Shiros-story this's my must-read;) perfect.. kisses!
Candle in the Night chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was funny! Very well written as well.
10Roseleaf chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
HAHAHAHA aw your shepard is so cute!

going all weird and flushed. I love the 'innocent' Thane as well.

reminds me of the Thane gif floating on the forums. Garrus and kolyat- "Leave... NOW!"
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
amusingly enough i would like to see how Garrus and Kelly got together in the first place, that was sweet.

i really liked the Joker Edi bit.

very well done story good job.
Bakageta Koto chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*giggles happily* This is adorable, all of it! X3 Thank you for stharing.

In regard to the reviews before me, Ken and Gabby are only listed as "best friends" on the Mass Effect wiki, and I certainly don't recall anything about them being cousins. ._. In my mind, while this is going on, Legion and Mordin are having invigorating high-minded discussions when Mordin isn't giving inter-species sex-ed to all the happy couples on the Normandy.
DarkDanny chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Here let me do you a favor. Ken and Gabby are cousins.

Good luck with that.
Inverness chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
And Legion continues to stand alone in the AI Core.
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I don't even like Valentine's Day, but I love this. So many adorable little vignettes :).