Reviews for So, How'd You Two Meet?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Never tried internet dating but do know people who have actually found their spouse that way. And been very happy and have successful relationships and in some cases marriage. A really nice story. And I'd love to sit down and have a beer with all of them.
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "So, How'd You Two Meet?" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
maphie chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Sweet!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
cute :) thanks for sharing
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Okay, you just get better and better. Loved these two . . . they were fun and open to the new love they were creating. I liked how the prompt came into the story. Of, course I did not know the exact prompt until the end, when I read it, but I got the gist from the summary. Really good o/s! What a wonderful lemon at the end! Thank you writing, as I'm really enjoying your work!
Siha1966 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I loved reading this amazing story!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Great story!
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh that's funny. That's such a cute story, but what made me laugh was that my husband and I met on friendster. Neither of us were looking for relationships, but he sent me a message saying hi, we talked online and on the phone for weeks and then met for coffee one night. Coffee turned into a three day date, and six and a half years after that we got married, and have been married for a year!

I really enjoyed the story, and I thought you did a great job with the prompt!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Loved it!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
awww! this was so perfect! I loved it!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was amazing!
sscana chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Great o/s. I really enjoyed reading it. They were so cute. They knew the minute they met there was something about the other. Loved how the cuddled at the beach. The she came and hungout at his work.

The ending was good. I wanted to meet someone like you.
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Well, I met my husband the conventional way, but I can totally see that once past a certain age it becomes slightly more difficult to meet other singles. Nice job!
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I liked it! B&E really do belong together.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow that was just awesome! i am so enjoying reading all the o/s you have so far! i love o/s's cos you get some very nice e&b smexin in them and the stories are definitely short and oh so sweeeeeett! if only online dating was that believable...although i know it has been a successful alternative for many people! anyways loved this it was very captivating!