Reviews for Just A Dream
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OMG O.O

Okay, so now that that's out of the way...on to the actual review.

That was actually really well written, so I was happy with that. I've come across so many stories lately that are so poorly written that even though they have an extremely good plot, it gives me a headache to try and drag it to where I can see it. So thank you very much.

I also really liked your twisted version of Yami. Where did you come up with that, anyway? You were right, you can see the puzzleshipping if you squint at it. I actually kind of enjoy slightly twisted puzzleshipping, so I don't think you should be locked away lol.

Keep up the awesome work!
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Dude, you should read Are You Afraid? by higuchimon. It's kinda yaoi, don't know if you're into that, but it was so freakin' awesome, and your story reminded me of it.

Anyway, this was awesome, majorly creepy...though I knew the ending was gonna happen, don't know how, but oh well...

Great work!

~ash
Sympathetic-Moron chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Interesting, I would mind reading a sequel to this. *grins* I really do like this story. Thanks for writing it. Also if you plan on writting a sequel please tell me. Again, thank you.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
mmmhmm. *nods* dreams -are- strange like that, but I can totally see yami acting like that after he hears what the dream is.

brittney
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Noooo -grabs the pharaoh- Mine.
Yamiyugifan chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
ATTENTION ALL YUGIOH FANS! I JUST READ A FANFIC ABOUT YAMI IGNOARING YUGI!

I WAS SO UPSET AND MAD THAT I DESIDED TO WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT!

I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO HAVE YOU USE THIS SONG IN FANFIC ON A FEW CONDITIONS!

1. MUST BE ABOUT YUGI AND YAMI!

THIS SONG IS NOT ALOUD IN ANY OTHER COUPLES' FANFIC! GOT IT!

2. U HAVE TO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE ABOUT IT UNDER THE RATINGS OF MY FAV. FANFIC, "Cold and Lonely."

3. U MUST TELL ME THE NAME AND SUMMARY OF UR FANFIC!

4. WHEN U LEAVE ME THE MESSAGE, MAKE SURE TO PUT NY NAME, Yamiyugifan, IN IT!

OK HERE IT IS, ENJOY!

Yugi's song

I never belonged with you

You never wanted me

So why do you have to go

and pretend to be

The perfect one for me

Chours

You know you don't deserve that right

After all the damage that you've done

You've always called me your light

that's it Yami, you've won!

Im sick and tired of your mind games

For every time you say my name

you say you want to hold me tight, guess what Yami, you've lost your light

You've said, "I love you." so many times

That now I know it's nothin but lies

You say you want to protect me from

All the evil that's been done

But did you ever stop to think,

Maybe your the one that's hurtin me?

Of course not! Cause you don't care!

All you ever do is stare

You called me perfect night and day

Well stop thinking that way!

You know you don't deserve that right After all the damage that you've done

You've always called me your light

Thats it Yami you've finally won

Are you happy now Yami?

What the hell does the ending mean? It's been bothering me ever since I've read this! I've read it ove and over again and I just don't understand! Please dear author help me!
Angel Terra chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
The only way I cannot get totally freaked out by this is by telling myself that either the whole friggin' thing was a dream of Yuugi, or that Yami, caring as he is, really is (deep down) a twisted psychopath, but restrains himself... though he just can't help to wander into Yuugi's dreams from time to time. Eheh.

Good job with this. I was looking for a happy-ending story and this is just not the right thing to read before going to sleep, but enjoyed it nevertheless!
Chicary chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
So nice to read something as twisted as this (even if there's no explanation for it). I've experienced what you described at the end of this fic as well, really suffocating experience actually. I hadn't noticed that I've been following your work since '03 until I looked at my author alerts list again. I like the twists in your fics, keep writing!
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is epic! Twisted puzzleshipping is just so awesome, and this was well written. Keep it up!
Hotaru Layla chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Loved it! i have dreams like that too... just they're never clear and not as disturbing. i have a question though: at the end, does it show Yami actually being the thing he was in the dream? i mean, his eyes darkened and his soft smile twisted... it just seems to me that he was. i MAY be thinking too much though. XD
Toxic Hathor chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
::creeped out by that last part::

Ne, sometimes, the dream is just too real, and then you wake up and then you really don't know if you were dreaming or if it was real and then and then! If for example, you were dreaming of a cookie, and then it turns out to be a dream, you end up being grumpy for the rest of the day that you have no cookie.

Seriously, 'tis the same. :O

'Mine', 'Mine', 'Mine'...

VERY, VERY creepy, Katya.

Hathor...
Dinogirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh yeah i remember having dreams like that where i could barely move or speak. i hate whent that happens Anywho, COOL story! Creepy but cool at the same time. i thought it was good! .