Reviews for Puppy Love and Other Tales
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
This was touching in a depressing sort of way. I like that Dawn got the Codex. It's a fitting present, given how she's developed. And I like Dawn's reasoning for the watch Xander recieves from Giles. Again, fitting.

"Now she was a shadow of her real self, a postscript to her own life, Willow the Wisp, harbinger of death."

That line is gorgeous and it paints such a lovely picture of how Willow feels right now.

Nicely done!
ba2006 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
cool :)
clandestinequeen chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Wow... I can imagine the guilt that is going to encompass Angel but you really expressed just how broken and healing he can be. This was beautiful. I would hope that Joss touches on Angel and his grief over killing Giles in the same manner... as something that he can work through one step at a time. Keep him strong and growing again.
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Weird is Xanders speciality. He just always had the strangest girls attracted to him. Inca, cordy (haha), anya, you know many. Just so nice to see how much their friendship grew and how close they were becoming, this was just so sweet... bless your heart.
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Wow, that was surprisingly touching. Thanks for feeding my D/X.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This wasn't at all what I expected. I'd avoided it in case of some promto slash.(I hate the stuff. I should have read it before. This was the sweetest Valentines ever. I adored it. Oz is wonderful and Dawn? That little phrase? ha-to cute! I love the whole X/D it's growing on me a lot. The end however was the utter best. Kennedy laying down the law. That was comical.
Taaroko chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Yay! Okay, loved the Riley/Oz conversation. Two married guys talking about their families. It's just adorable. And I'm not surprised that Riley wants a big family. I like the puppy's name pretty much because I never would have thought of it, and many things Oz seem that way. Also, the Xander/Dawn bit was very cute. Of everything going on in the comics, that's something I can be contentedly on board with. And, again, the joke. *huge grin* I'm pretty sure it's my favorite joke now, too. To conclude, I shall laugh at Kennedy's expense. Cheers!