Reviews for Pretty Girl
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This oneshot was awesome!
mac-reye chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Fantastic!
SHe chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Dom and Letty forever :)
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was really nice and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Loved it, very sweet :-) -Skymykel
JadeObsession chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Letty is just drop dead gorgeous!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Well... wonderful(? haha, really enjoyed this one! On favorites!
TheStarSorceress chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love this story. You really captured the real love of their relationship and I burst out laughing when he pulls her out from underneath the car. Best couple of all time in my opinion!
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I just loved this! This was so great!
1morning glory1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Aw *and I smile* that was really sweet. I loved this one-shot. Great first kiss scene! This has the making of a great chapter story. Just something to consider...

Fabulous
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
aww cute

Letty is freaking gorgeous!
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great one shot! And great song.

The crux of the matter was that, after much begging, bullying and bribery, Mia had persuaded Letty to go shopping at the mall with her. Shopping, unless it was either car or food related, being a very un-Letty like activity. The story went that they had run into a group of what Mia called 'Dom's fangirls' and what Letty called 'skanks of the first order' and had been lucky to get away before the latina hit any of them.

Ughh. Stupid girls. Letty should have hit them.

For a long moment he had considered just leaning forwards, moving in to catch her lips with his, his worries about risking their friendship be damned. He hovered there before her, hands curled around the curve of her shoulders, lips barely a breath away from hers and Letty had allowed it. She didn't push him away, didn't make some wisecrack or call him some obscene name. She simply remained still, perhaps waiting to see how far he would chance to take it.

Awwwl.(:

It made sense at the garage, for that was Toni's and ever since she had been tall enough to look under the hood of a car without standing on tip-toe he'd been only too happy to have her around. But at school, while it was true that she was the oldest in her grade, due to when her birthday was, she was still only a sophomore while Vince and Dom where in their final year. Yet still they let her hang around with them, and though she loved it for the life of her she just couldn't understand why.

I love how Tony has been helping her ever since she could look under the hood. And awl poor Letty. Butt stupid people at school. That make comments about her. :/

"I –" Letty started, bitter chocolate eyes immediately flying open, but was cut off before she could get past the first word.

"Eyes." Dom commanded and he could see her hesitate, but in the end, as always, she did as he told her even though it was in her face, she knew that Mia had told him everything. "Now tell me you're pretty."

I totally love Dom's way of making her feel better. XD

Letty caught his wrists, holding his hands steady before he could let them slip from her cheeks, and without letting her gaze drop from his she closed the infinitesimal space that separated them and kissed him.

Awwl. What a perfect way to end it. ((:

Amazing one shot! ((: x
K chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
AWESOME! Really great story. :)
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was fantastic. I like the way you organized it, waiting until somewhat later on in the story before revealing what Letty was so upset with. And, Dominic making her say out loud that she was pretty was very sweet.

His voice was low and husky; the words warm breath that ghosted over her skin and sent shivers running up and down Letty's spine- I love the imagery here. That is really good.

And of course the kiss...great. I like that she stepped up and realized that her life was built on risks so she took the risk on him and kissed him. Nice parallel.
Millie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Sweet I love this couple so much great story!