Reviews for What's The Meaning
GrimmJowa1 chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
ou. I can't tell if your story is good.
Azuka La UlQuiorra chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Hm, Sorry I can't review your Story ASAp. But it's great.
Azuka Faruqu chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Hmm, because your story is too long for me, i can't read it as soon as possible. It can't be helped because i'm still at senior high school. Truly sorry, but with your crowd story i mean that u've grown.
DucesWild chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Yeah, yeah... No comment.
Kashi Sakana chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Can u give me more bite in your story, do better! U'r story's still weak and can't pull readers into your world. Uhm, i mean you can't make me go inside your story.

Good job for making great sabena's character.
FlareKnight chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Goodjob, meima. Let us share our talent in writing. Wonderful story because i wonder what happens then.
Love Randome chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
You've make great new chara 4 fairy tail. Lady Sabena's really great name.
Tare-chan chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Hei, hei. Bagus banget ceritanya, coba dikasih elemen2 yang isinya sesuatu menghibur untuk pembaca.
Neguru Sucashi chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Your first chapter's too short for prologue. Maybe ya'll try better later.
lavi-lover chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great job and keep working.
xHakumeix chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
The story is'nt the best that i,ve read but it good.
Azuka Faruqu chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Hm... This story, uhm i mean " Cerita ini agak nggak nymabung sama sebelumnya" because the question : What this world mean for you, gray? When i read this part, ... suddenly the writer said : Today the sky is clear, the wind is breeze and the weather is perfect to go outside. It's little strange for me. Weird...
Azuka Faruqu chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Too short, but it's amazing. If you want, i can (possibly) ...Argh! I wish i can remake it into the better story than you did.