Reviews for Single Vacancy, Dual Occupancy
jessicajason chapter 1 . 1/20
This little fic was recommended on the Chuck page at TV Tropes ( /FanficRecs/Chuck), and I am so glad I clicked the link. What a delightful vignette, and bonus Daria reference on top of everything else! Kudos to you. :)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Awww...Casey's showing hidden lady feelings! That's just...neat!

Excellent Casey POV writing, Broken Heydar, especially how you capture Casey's behavioural quirks without going overboard on the hidden care put downs and sarcasm Casey uses...too much gruff and gripe ruins the effect and Flanderizes our beloved Marine major.
mochi-maker chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Dawww, I just finished Chuck (the tv series) and that was so cute and fluffy! :))
Great characterizations, although the hints of Chuck/Casey piqued my interest.
plan1955 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I enjoyed this; very well written. Please write more stories.
L chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
awww, very cute :)
asesina chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was funny, in character, sweet, and well-written. I loved it!
Mooncow33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Really good story, you might want to note when it is supposed to take place. I was happy that Casey was also at the Doctor's house in Chuck vs the Tooth (3x16)
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You had me laughing out loud throughout! My only regret is that Sarah didn't think to take a picture of the two asleep before waking Casey and Chuck. If it were me, that, along with the snapshot she took of Casey in his shamrock boxers chained to a hotel bed, would be the highlight of my photo album. And it would certainly be on every computer and mobile device I owned. You never know when you'll need a bit of leverage with the Colonel... But, as funny as your story was, I also think you nailed the Chuck's and Casey's personalities. All of the dialogue was both highly entertaining and perfectly suited to the characters. And the fact that Casey managed to ease one of Chuck's greatest concerns was just icing on the cake. I really love the relationship you've highlighted. I hope you'll write more, especially with the latest revelations about Casey's background on the show. Great job!
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Seriously, the "cryogenically frozen head of Walt Disney" made my YEAR. Thank you so much for that! Also, you may owe me a new keyboard-I was kind of drinking when I read that line.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really like how this uses a comedic opportunity between Chuck and Casey to have a little fun, and to also provide a mentoring moment for Chuck (I'd love to Casey do that more on the show, but that would be a bit too much of the lady feelings for the big guy :)

Very amusing and well done! Thanks.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Too cute.

Love that Casey knows the difference between a casket and a coffin, and Chuck's amazed: "*Why* do you know that?"

A nice bonding moment for Chuck and Casey. Very in-character and sweet. Nicely, nicely done.

Thanks for sharing!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
AWE! I had a mental picture of them both asleep, CUTE...LOL...

ScottyFTW chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was awesome. Funny, made me go "aw" without making me roll my eyes as I said it, Casey was made of win, and Sarah made an appearance.

I approve. Write more for Chuck.
Diane chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
First of all, your username is awesome.

Second of all, your fic is adorable. I hope you keep posting.
northsnap chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I loved this story. Thank you so much for posting it.