Reviews for Something Fishy
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Nice
blue eyes04 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Thank you for sharing that story with us! It got me very emotional, especially when Gibbs thought that the goldfish would die soon and it turned out that it lived longer than his wife and his daughter. Also, I didn't know that goldfish lived for years.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
How cute and fish do live a long time. Had a fish my nephew named chocolate milk (nephew wa 2 or 3) and lasted through several other fish even when there were problems with the tank or what not.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
AW!
kalicious chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh, this makes me smile. Which is especially nice since I'm not normally "Lets take a trip back in time" sort of girl. Great job.
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Now you've almost made me cry because of goldfish. That shouldn't be possible. (especially, if iTunes suddenly starts playing a silly carnival song called "Den Fisch den mach ma hie" - roughly "We're gonna kill that fish")

Nicely done. I just might start liking Jack Knife after this.
Zabby chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was such a wonderful story. Very nicely done. Plus, the something fishy part was very clever. Lovely work. :)
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That's awesome! Update soon!
Amalleigh chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You've somehow managed to make me tear up over goldfish. And I didn't even like Jack Knife...blast it. And now I shall always look at that fish and sigh. Well done.
siltrana chapter 1 . 2/14/2010