Reviews for Falling
angelaroberts202 chapter 17 . 3/9
Oh no. It's turned into the stereotypical dramatic story. Sigh. I had high hopes for this story
angelaroberts202 chapter 14 . 3/9
So... I just realized that Bella is 17 here and not 18. Why is that? To add to the drama? Ugh I hate drama. It makes me so uncomfortable
angelaroberts202 chapter 13 . 3/9
I hope Edward dies ASAP. I have never hated a fictional character so much
angelaroberts202 chapter 12 . 3/9
Ugh. Bella makes me so mad! I hate love triangles so much
angelaroberts202 chapter 10 . 3/9
Oh no. I'm not ready for all the drama. I hate drama
angelaroberts202 chapter 4 . 3/8
That was hot!
nhrc chapter 22 . 1/22
It was a thrilling and Heart stress story.
Just great. I'm so glad I read it.
nhrc chapter 4 . 1/15
ho Finally a kiss...and what a kiss.
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/15
I loved the last paragraph.
kushka chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
Good story
khadijah chapter 22 . 4/19/2016
Your story was good but I felt like the ending was a bit rushed
mossywind chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
My only complaint would be the very annoying grammatical errors in the story. I wished to read this story completely, but unfortunately, I am deeply bothered by the punctuation, misspelling, and grammatical errors. I am also bothered by the less-than-descriptive POV's. Otherwise, it is a well thought-out story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
i really love this story. I always liked carlisle/bella parings. Could be a little more descriptive with the sex scenes. because with a sex god like carlisle oh man the more the better.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Great Carlisle, tell Bella he chose Edward over her because Edward is family. I'm sure that made Bella feel real damn cherished. At least Carlisle is good at minding his master Edward.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Great Carlisle, way to make Bella feel loved by basically abandoning her too by never bothering to check in on her because he lives in Edwards ass just like Alice. Edward does not make a good coven leader.