Reviews for Love Like This
themuggleinthetardis chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is beautiful. I mean it. It's cute and all that, but it is truly beautiful. Your writing is flawless, and the way that the story is stated is just… wow.

Also, I think that by not naming anyone, you gave the story a charm that couldn't have been captured any other way. It gave it a sweet but slightly solemn touch, and made it hard to ignore. Overall it was just gorgeous. Congratulations. :)
AKBookGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I've read this one before, and was surprised to see I had not reviewed it. I really love this story; the way you write the interactions between the werewolf and the dog is so real, so beautiful. It's a shame they aren't that way when in their human forms, at least not by the time the story ends. They'll get there, though; they'll get there. Wonderful story. Well done.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011

-dies-
BlacksSerious chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awww! This was just perfect. I love how you portrayed the wolf-dog relationship :)
Rosalie Stormfyre chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
wow, that was SO CUTE! i love it!
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really liked this, you leave the story somewhat open and, damn I really hope they *mumblesa bout traitors rats, Lost YEars, Azkaban, crazy cousins and a veil*
spiritrush chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Amazing. :) nothing else to say but well done.
crsdot chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I loved it! That was so sweet! This story was amazing! XD
Naissus chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was really really cute. And true. We all know that Sirius and Remus are soulmates. Thankyou :)
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was so cute. I love all of your stories- they are absolutely amazing. I just started reading Remus/Sirius like two hours ago and I think I'm in love.
Erellya chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was so cute!

Now I'm gonna smile the entire day!
Cassandramew chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
that was THE CUTEST THING EVER!

you my rather odd friend, are like, god with remus and sirius pariings...and by the way, i agree with you, that remus and sirius are only meatn for eachother! your friend is wrong!
Neville-skywalker-lover chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
it made me smile!
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It is soo cute. I like it bunches. And I love the word "loomed". Thank you for using it :)