Reviews for Born To Make You Happy
Yoo HaRa chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Naraku killed Kagome's mother, right?
But he pretended to be Sesshomaru so Kagome would kill him.
rainbowscoffee chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Your story is sooo cool and I like can't wait tell the next chapter XD
Sumire Jane chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
hurm... i am VERY VERY confused but i knoe that the plot is actually like the plot of kikyo/inuyasha's story bout how naraku disguised himself as inuyasha and kikyo rite? heh just its sess/kag now love the story and u portrayed sess perfectly!
Treasure Family chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I love it. Great job. Please continue and update. I wonder when Kagome and Sesshoumaru will tell, find out the truth, and fall in love with each other? Also, Kanna is still with Naraku in this story isn't it. They planned everything didn't they? Another thing, I hope that you'll continue writing Kagome and Sesshoumaru pairing story. See you soon.- - 0 0
Kagomaru-sama chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
please update!
AssassinGirl chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Love your story, hope to see more. Hope to see more until the ending, I usually dislike it when people stop their stories never ending them. And leaving you to wonder what happens, Kagome is awesome love the way you put her in the story. Most people usually put her as the weak helpless girl but I really enjoy it when they give her guts to defend herself.

Thanks! HOPE TO SEE MORE!_
Bloodyrose chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Awesome fic! I haven't read a fic (until now) that has Kagome cross-dressing! You have such amazing writing and an interesting plot too! I hope you keep writing more!

By the way, sorry about any spelling mistakes in this comment and for my other UNFINISHED comment! I read and write my reviews on my Ipod! -.-;
Fluffy-luvr chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
It's troublesome writing reviews. . . But I'll do it .

Loved your story! Sneaky Kags . how can he realize her power as "miko" Priestess yet still not know she's a chick? Still a awsome story though :p
Killercat's SisterWolf chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Good,good,good story! There I reviewed so now YOU update .
Raina Darlig chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
poor kanna

good story I will be awaiting the next chapter
blackdove1265 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Dude c'mon you have to update soon or I'll die a horrible, painful, bloody death
smoke and steel chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
I love this story! Please update soon I'm dying of suspense!
snowbirdyoukai chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
I agree with some of your other reviewers about miko's being female only but some monks have similar powers. When Sesshoumaru thinks on this again and realizes his mental mistake, he may believe 'Souta' to be a strong, young monk.

In a previous review I suspected Kanna of being the females that drank Naraku's blood. I re-read the scene and realized that female was already in the room when this new figure entered leaving the other one outside the door. One of those hooded figures has to be Kanna. If she knew ahead of time that Kagome's mother was to be killed, she'd best commit suicide before Kagome finds out and gets ahold of her. Kagome will want to make Kanna's death one of suffering due to her setting up Kagome and her mother and then continuing her betrayal with a false friendship.

I caught where Kagome already noticed something different about Sesshoumaru from the figure she saw kill her mother. His eyes and their concern. At least that's a start.
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
this is great, please keep it up
shannon chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
i like this book so far its really good i cant waite till its done!