Reviews for Show Me What I'm Looking For
Ana Bella chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
that's interesting! i hope you are back and keep writing! i love it when possessive Edward! it's hot!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Okay so I know it's been quite awhile since you've updated and he reviews begging u to update r most likely sort of annoying but u have us all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next chapter. I really do hope you haven't given up on this story it's honestly an amazing story already and you should continue it... That is if you still want to I totally understand the whole writers block thing. Been there before trust me. But I hope u update soon anyway! XD
pinky3561 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Next chapter, just starting to get good !
mialove1 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
come on please more
Princess Drama Queen chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
THEN UPDATE PLEASAAAASE
karencullen2007 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
i have to say i love possessive edward!
twilighted4ever chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
i hope you continue with this story, great start!
RoniMarie10 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Lovin this story so far and has me wanting to read more of it. I hope you plan to continue and update this story so far, it has the potential to be well on the way of being a great story :)
RoniMarie10 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Flynnstonesss chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Really awesome chapter
lily chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I really like this story, but you need to update way quicker! also could the chaps be longer?
Bree-anne Lautner chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
whitegurl2013 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
uh oh...

I love it and cant wait to read more!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Wonder what Edward has planned for Bella. Update soon!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 4 . 3/3/2012