Reviews for Paper Hearts
mercury chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
I enjoyed this very much. I wish you would finish it, but I respect your decision, and it's not like I can force you anyway. Thanks!
sabacat chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
Please don't mark it as a "complete" fic if it's unfinished. There are those of us who avoid WIPs and prefer to wait and read fics once they are complete because of the high right of abandonment. By the status of a fic being listed as 'complete', it will show up in searches for completed fics... and there's nothing more annoying than getting to the end of fic and finding out it's unfinished, and it's never going to be finished. Even with a note in the summary stating it's on hiatus or whatever... it's simply not a completed fic.
HarryPotterSPN17 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I'm a little disappointed you won't ever finish this great story but I respect your decision and keep up the good work! :)
A chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
whoa,what the hell's happenin ?
KatzillaM chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
So I know that it's been quite a while, but you NEED TO FINISH this story. Seriously. I love it. I want to know what is wrong. And the look on my face when I read the Spock/McCoy? Priceless. And funny because my natural reactions to things almost always involve me raising my eyebrow. It was quite high. But I beg you: PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
pumpie2 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Oh my god nooo. D: Was it that ozzy alien that is making him sick? what is itt. Poor Bones :( Poor Spock :(

oh god I can't wait for more!
Burning Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
Love ur fic so far. Can't wait 4 the next chapter. :)
Romanse chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Well…I can honestly say I wanted very much to enjoy this story. I was fully prepared to enjoy this story This story clearly shows evidence of creativity and overall, strong writing skills. The h/c plot along with the promise of romance definitely got my attention. Let me be clear: there is PLENTY of really fine writing in this story – and that’s the primary reason I read it. Unfortunately, the further I got into the story, the more confused I became and the less my enjoyment. The plot is starting to break down because the writing is not "tight". Honestly, I see flashes of good, mature writing, right along things that are…unfortunate. It’s almost as if two different people are writing this story because some of it doesn’t make sense.

Here are just two examples of things that detract from the other well-written parts: 1) Where is The Enterprise? Orbiting in space? Docked at a spaceport? Riverside shipyard? I don’t have a clue as to where The Enterprise is or what it’s doing when you wrote: “ The ship was at a standstill for the night and it was completely dark apart from the small lights upon the machinery.”

Sulu’s on the bridge in his pj and essentially, the story suggests that life on board the ship is a 9-5 job, like at nighttime everyone just goes to bed and the ship halts in space. This is not good.

2) “It is…highly illogical that a human being could go missing on a ship when it is traveling at warp speed in the middle of space."

So now the reader knows that The Enterprise is traveling at warp speed in the middle of nowhere, yet Jim doesn’t show up on the bridge in the morning as his job requires him to do. Somehow, someway, Jim beams down to a planet and into a bar…which may or may not be the bar in Riverside Iowa? Not only does Jim abandon his ship, he does so in order to get drunk.

In anybody’s book Jim should be summarily court-martialed and stripped of his command.

There are other places, but the real point I’m making is that you have the foundation for a great story, but parts of the writing are sabotaging the quality of the tale. You don’t need a beta reader for grammar checks etc…but you do need an alpha reader who can keep your story from derailing when it doesn’t deserve to.
Magpie1600 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
I've read this right through and am confused. Is Jim submitting to pon farr - due to the link with Old Spock? Does he have empathic abilities? Will sex cure it? Please answer the questions.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Well, this is an interesting chapter! Unfortunately it's been so long since you updated that I'd forgotten the storyline, so I'm going to have to go back and re-read the previous chapters. But I'll do that. This chapter was well-written and certainly engaging. I was concerned as Jim fought his illness, and Spock was having difficulties, and McCoy is stressed to the max. Sounds like something serious is going on. They'll figure it out. Bones won't let Jim die, and they'll fix everything. I have faith. Good job with this!
T'Shira chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
OMG this is really good. Update soon please.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
wow just wow nice
GentleHero chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I loved it dearest. Absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait for more!
GentleHero chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I loved it dearest. Absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait for more!
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
WTF is happening with JIM! I am so confused but intrigued! Write more soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »