Reviews for Two AM
Love Bobby chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Beautiful story!
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh jeez... this is so adorable :wub:

Love the flashbacks-Nice B)

Love this sentence too:

"He'd always had nightmares about losing her, but this time he almost had."

& this one:

"He grabbed the crowbar, popping the trunk without even thinking. She could still be alive. He could still save her. Seeing the tarp, he hesitated. He couldn't pull back that tarp and see her lifeless cold eyes staring out at him. He just couldn't."- well described :D
rindy713 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
this is so tender and beautiful and full of love. wonderful! it warmed my heart. even with everything they've been through, i found this uplifting, and it made me happy.
superfelix chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Poor Alex...nightmares after her kidnapping :o(

She always had to deal with it on her own...no, there is help.

He was her lifeline...sigh, Bobby called back. I didn't think of something else.

It upset her that now he knew that she wasn't sleeping. That she had panicked and had called him. She snapped as she interrupted him, "I don't need your help." She hung up, snapping the phone closed...oh no!

She fought back a sob. She wouldn't break. She had to stay strong...she was so strong.

He'd always had nightmares about losing her, but this time he almost had...oh no, also Bobby is tortured with bad dreams?

but he could tell by the tremor in her voice that wasn't true...sigh, they know each other too good.

He could still save her...in all meanings...sigh.

She was all she had for a long time, and she'd forgotten how to let anyone help her back on her feet. She'd forgotten what it was like to really lean on someone else...I really like that line.

He had to see her with his own eyes. He had to touch her, hear her voice...but he never touched her! I was so mad about that.

He had somewhere he needed to be...sweet, let me smile.

Bobby smirked as he noted two mugs of coffee on her coffee table. "Expecting someone?"...LOL...Alex snorted. "Shut up and sit down or get out."

Oh, how beautiful: He watched as she slept, and he knew then and there that his heart would never belong to anyone else the way it belonged to her. He laid his head back against the couch and closed his eyes. Sleep overcame him in minutes.

I really like that story.
mitzvahgirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Sweet story. You've captured the essence of how I see their relationship perfectly!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow, that was nice.
smkbutterfly69 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Really liked this story...especially your take on their feelings during the flashbacks. Also, great ending. Loved it.