Reviews for Tea & Sympathy
Arrrow Snippets chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Beautifully written
MyNomdeplume chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
A very nice little story. I should have seen it earlier. Keep up the good work, like in your most recent work.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I liked it
ECHO230 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was very enjoyable, and very much like you Aniki. It's a nice christmas story too. Very much fit for Valentine's Day. I hope to see you write some more stories.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Okay, that was just plain funny. The line, "and I don’t think God menstruates," made me laugh out loud. This is just wickedly funny, and I liked all of it.

I also enjoyed your narrator, it was different and wasn't exactly inside of the characters head, which was nice.

This story was like a breath of fresh air.

Kudos!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I loved how it was not overly romantic, yet sweet.
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Definitely well-done. You have a unique style all your own. The way you describe things is especially candid and entertaining. Most people tend to go for subtle, flowing discriptions, whereas you don't beat around the bush. I loved it. That alone kept my eyes glued to the screen. This wasn't your run-of-the-mill story, nor was it pretensious...It approached emotion in a very direct way and that made it a great read.

I also thought that Raven and Beast Boy were kept in character nicely and their relationship was portrayed acurately. Some tend to overdo the romance between the two, but you found a nice balance between sexual tension and struggling to get along that I thoroughly enjoyed. Very well-done!
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I like this its very cute. The story has a real flow to it. Are you planning on writing any more to this or did you design it as a one shot?

I loved the whole 'God doesn't menstrate' lines. It was very well thought out and clever.

Anyways. I really did enjoy this story. Thank you for sharing your talent.

*Smiles*