Reviews for Renegade
Labradorite Moon chapter 19 . 8/24
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. This Shepard DEFINES it. Also, I really like each team member's reaction to his actions.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
This is an amazing story. I hope there will eventually be more.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Damn this is cool.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Wow. I like this Shepard. A hard man, but a good man.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Interesting beginnings. I look forward to seeing more of this. For a good woman Renegade friendship with Garrus, check out "Kingdom of Rust". Your Renegade is interesting because he's so aggressively hostile and hot-tempered, while the one in "Kingdom of Rust" is more distant and cold.
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
More More MoreMORE!
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Jesus...I, Wow. That was incredible. I admit I don't play the Mindoir Survivor often (twice out of seven playthroughs I think.) Mostly because of this scene. It's so well done that by the time I finish it I feel absolutely drained.
Incoqnito chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
LOL
RaveTDC chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I have to say, this is one of my favorites. I'm a long-time lurker, and I haven't come across another instance in which I can appreciate the pragmatism displayed as much as in this story. Renegades usually devolve into bloodthirsty maniacs or annoying "badass" clich├ęs. It's refreshing to find someone who enjoys the concept of the Greater Good.

Also, it has to be said that this would've been my canon playthrough if this option existed in-game.

I also agree with your statement that you indeed dared and DID improve on Miranda's loyalty mission.
NotCras chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
you kept me reading until the end, I love your writing style, and I loved this storyline... though I feel its not finished, think you'll ever finish it?
Wulfenbach chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
could you perhaps finish this?
Tikigod784 chapter 19 . 3/10/2012
Shepard is fleetmaster? Excellent...

Seriously though, I wanted to do exactly this after meeting the council in ME2...
MP Enchanter chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
Awesome story. I never liked Samara's code, but it was better than having an incomplete character.
Yoholic chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
Awesome
NonSolus chapter 19 . 10/7/2011
Masterful! It is always interesting to read explorations into renegade thinking. Keep them coming, this is riveting!