Reviews for My Sea to Your Shore
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
beautiful! :) I loved it :):)
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awe... this is so darn sweet I think I might have a tooth ache now :D - That's a good thing- promise. I totally loved this. I love how adorable and cute and loving and understanding it was. I love how Jasper was able to forgive him, to love him, to understand how Paul needs to work. I totally love how realistic this seemed for a one shot. Thanks for caring about your readers and writing them (us) this amazing fic (even if I'm a little behind the times in reading it). You are awesome.

-Laura
twimama77 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
i love it and would love more jazz and paul stories they seem like they would be great together who better to cool a hot head than an empath
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Aww...that was sweet and lovely. Thanks for sharing, bb :)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
(Hugs for You)) I really enjoyed this pairing. E/J is hot but its nice to see something else for a change.
vampirelover44 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow that was really sweet and yes, in the begnning it was a bit melancholic but the end all made up for it.

Beautiful!And hmm..Paul and Jasper? Oh wow. Hot
sunystone chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
What a great story! :)
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
that was a beautiful story and yes there was a different pairing usually paul is the bad guy the abusive ex boyfriend of jasper not the sweet caring boyfriend I loved it. sweetie I understand depression and it is a bitch so take your time you can't write brand new start when your not feeling it and I appreciate that you will not just write to be writing wait till you have a muse I am sure all your fans will agree that they will be here waiting for you.
rmhale chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was so very sweet my dear...great job...loved it *sigh*
mauralee chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing it!
OCDJen chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was so sweet, I really liked the Jasper/Paul pairing its a pairing i had never given much thought to, but I will now. I loved how understanding Jasper was towards Paul knowing that he was working hard on his business its a understanding that a lot of couple can sometimes fail to have.

Loved it bb
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was so sweet. Thank you. Jx
JessDS chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That was cute! I hadn't thought about a Paul/Jasper couple but that's kinda hot! Good Job!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Thanks for the Valentine treat! It was very sweet. Sometimes life gets in the way of traditions. It's nice to see Jasper was so understanding.