Reviews for Untouchable
Rufael chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
:'( this is actually depressing. A Universe without Serenity... and Venus being subjected to all this... and funnily SHE sees herself as the traitor. Her new life is sad. But, this story could have had grown into a multi-chaptered fic. A new Universe... with a new Small Lady. What was she like? Was Small Lady even her name, to be given by a father that does not want to move on, or perhaps, by a mother that still hopes for the impossible? What did the other Senshi think of all this? Where do they stand? Do they think of her as an usurper, a pale copy, or perhaps a tortured friend? And where the heck is Pluto? Guarding that damn Gate even when all goes to hell? What about the Outers? They were never shown in the canon in this arc, but it was THEIR fault all that was happening. They were supposed to protect the Silver Millenium from any outside threat. This fic would have quite a few things to move on towards... but don't get me wrong: i lived it as it is too. Did not look at the year it was uploaded/written, but i'd wager it's maybe around 2010...or after? Your works show a lot of improvement over the years :). And while i enjoy all of them, the later ones are definitely better :). But the ideas all awesome. Your creativity never ceases to impress :).
Thank you so much for your fics. And for this one. Poor Venus... doesn't she deserve her happy ever after too? :(
MooooonAllDay chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
I LOVE your writing but this...WHY?! I mean 1st of all, Mamoru can pleasure himself... he didn't HAVE to choose to marry anyone! Second, how could you? All of your fabulous writing then this literally haunted me in my sleep! Ummm now that I think about, you can definitely say this story left quite an impact so for that, you still remain a bad ass writer but how could you?!
:'''(
Gibaleea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I adore this. It is a very interesting spin on things.
Sweet Lemon Lilly chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

Well done!
Twin Tatooine Suns chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
To say I loved this wouldn't be fair. I far beyond loved it.
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OK, I'm also usually Usa/Mamo all the way, but this story was heartbreaking, and very well written. I can totally see why it won an award. Poor Venus, poor Mamoru, and poor child... I wonder what it would be like growing up in that environment?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sad. Yet you did a wonderful job of showing Minako being in the shadows, hoping for something that will never happen. Also it makes me wonder what the child will turn out. Please do another story around this!
swirlblaze chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
arrghhhhhhhhh! no! eventho i feel sad for minako but no! i dont want mamoru to love anyone else. i even hate the part that they had to 'make love' but i understand the... need? haha. all in all, u managed to evoke angst which i presume is the aim of the story.. so, good job! usamamo forevahh
mamoruminako chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
sad story on Endymion and Venus. It makes me wonder what the child would be like. You should do a sequal.
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
oh my, this one makes me sad on so many levels. It is very wonderfully written however and I actually can see this happening in some weird twisted alternate universe type thing. I liked it even if it did make me so very sad.
chibinelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is a very sad story. Then again it wouldn't be realistic at all if Endymion loved Venus. He loves Serenity more than his life itself. Their love has survived many centuries after all. How can even Venus compete :-( This is a really sad and beautiful story
Leslie23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
GREAT JOB! I loved it, you must keep up the good work.
fallenmad chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Quite a bitter touch for Valentine's day. Haha. I think it utterly unfair for Venus to be in this role. A substitute wife? Odangos? twisted. unfair. and I'd hate Mamoru for it.

Its quite a good read!
sm fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Poor Minako,

This pargraph sums up.

Sometime along the way, I stopped faking love for Endymion and actually started to *love* him. I morphed from a wife pretending to be Serenity to a wife desperately wishing to *be* Serenity- at least in his eyes- simply to be seen. To be recognized; to be acknowledged. Appreciated. Loved. But no matter how hard I tried, Endymion was- *is*- unattainable. It is torture, having a person within arms reach, but never being able to touch them; to truly *have* them. He's mine... and yet he's not.

It's torture for Minako, why doesn't Endymion learn to let go and maybe care for her a little. I often wondered about the unborn child, what it will be like.
Ashgeliton chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love it! It's so different than the normal Usako-Mamochan pairing. (Although they will always be my favorite) It's a really good story. I'm not surprised it won first place. You are an incredibly talented writer.