Reviews for Untouchable
Gibaleea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I adore this. It is a very interesting spin on things.
Sweet Lemon Lilly chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

Well done!
TennesenSea chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
To say I loved this wouldn't be fair. I far beyond loved it.
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
OK, I'm also usually Usa/Mamo all the way, but this story was heartbreaking, and very well written. I can totally see why it won an award. Poor Venus, poor Mamoru, and poor child... I wonder what it would be like growing up in that environment?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sad. Yet you did a wonderful job of showing Minako being in the shadows, hoping for something that will never happen. Also it makes me wonder what the child will turn out. Please do another story around this!
swirlblaze chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
arrghhhhhhhhh! no! eventho i feel sad for minako but no! i dont want mamoru to love anyone else. i even hate the part that they had to 'make love' but i understand the... need? haha. all in all, u managed to evoke angst which i presume is the aim of the story.. so, good job! usamamo forevahh
mamoruminako chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
sad story on Endymion and Venus. It makes me wonder what the child would be like. You should do a sequal.
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
oh my, this one makes me sad on so many levels. It is very wonderfully written however and I actually can see this happening in some weird twisted alternate universe type thing. I liked it even if it did make me so very sad.
chibinelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is a very sad story. Then again it wouldn't be realistic at all if Endymion loved Venus. He loves Serenity more than his life itself. Their love has survived many centuries after all. How can even Venus compete :-( This is a really sad and beautiful story
Leslie23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
GREAT JOB! I loved it, you must keep up the good work.
fallenmad chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Quite a bitter touch for Valentine's day. Haha. I think it utterly unfair for Venus to be in this role. A substitute wife? Odangos? twisted. unfair. and I'd hate Mamoru for it.

Its quite a good read!
sm fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Poor Minako,

This pargraph sums up.

Sometime along the way, I stopped faking love for Endymion and actually started to *love* him. I morphed from a wife pretending to be Serenity to a wife desperately wishing to *be* Serenity- at least in his eyes- simply to be seen. To be recognized; to be acknowledged. Appreciated. Loved. But no matter how hard I tried, Endymion was- *is*- unattainable. It is torture, having a person within arms reach, but never being able to touch them; to truly *have* them. He's mine... and yet he's not.

It's torture for Minako, why doesn't Endymion learn to let go and maybe care for her a little. I often wondered about the unborn child, what it will be like.
Ashgeliton chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love it! It's so different than the normal Usako-Mamochan pairing. (Although they will always be my favorite) It's a really good story. I'm not surprised it won first place. You are an incredibly talented writer.
PriestessHelene chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow that was powerful, lovely and sad at the same time. Great job!
endymionstar chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow... just, wow.

What a fantastic take on the future arc, when I first started reading this I was a little angry at Venus but you made her character incredibly sympathetic. How sad for her to live this life. It would be interesting to see how the unborn child incorporates, have you considered expanding this?

I loved it :)