Reviews for Silent Witness
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Dean and Castiel both did manage to hang on a while longer.
supernaturalmydreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow, this is so sad. Very well done! Last week's last scene was terribly heartbreaking. Thank you for posting this! :)
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was beautiful, Viv, heartbreaking but beautiful. A very nice insight into that terribly sad ending.

Lovely drabble

Jane x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Viv.

well if anything can make an angel cry i guess something as beautiful as Dean reduced to tears of desperation would.

bev x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
:'( i feel bad for castiel (dean, too)...it fust feel so awkward to be trapped. oh man, this one is tough. great job! write on!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw :0

heart wrenching

amazing fic lovey!
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great! I always love thoughts from Castiel. His emotions have to be all new, very cool drabble.

lola
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Cue the song - there's a nice SPN video on Youtube to Tears of an Angel - check it out!
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
yeah..it's too sad, the end of 5x14..
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Definitely doesn't suck! You capture Castiel so wonderfully here and do a fantastic job showing him becoming more in touch with his humanity.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw, that's sweet. If anyone could move Cas to tears, it would be Dean.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
a guilty witness to his desperate plea, warm liquid running down my face as, for the first time, I cried; the tears of an angel.

The best line ever. Wonderful Cas pov.

I think/I hope... I've told you this before - you are a poet!

Beautiful,

Karen
Tmunn chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This absolutely doesn't suck. It's terrific!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ohh, this was so nice. I could picture this happening.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aww at the end of that episode when he walked out there i thought he was going to say yes i seriously thought he was. i was almost screaming at the tv 'don't you dare say yes Dean! youu and sam can fight this! do not say yes!' my nephew came downstairs and was like what are you shouting at it was crazy...anyways please forgive my ramblings and i loved this.