Reviews for Verum in Diligo
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Loved it! Absolutely Loved it! Can't say as I blame Harry for not wanting to kiss MB ass, surely Snape & Sirius would understand that! LoL Great story!
Queenmarie124 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Lol Malfoy's cracks me up
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
hahahaha oh my gosh! was that sirius black? love it!
RoseLynn14267 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG I usually don't read somethings like this but this was funny! xD Thanks for making my day!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
great story
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh how I love fantastically written Truth Or Dare stories! :3
PruCan4evar chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Holey crap I remember doing this in Middle school and my friend Tobi had to kiss our super sexi looking Bisexual English teacher on the cheek! He didn't really get mad when I explained that Tobi did it on a dare. In fact he was super cool about it, though he did avoid us for a long time after that. Even to this day I am still shocked that he didn't turn us in for sexually assaulting him. Not that I don't think he minded, because Tobi still can't stop talking about him... Wait what was the point of this review again?

Anyway, great ideas for a dare! :D
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
O.O Sev and Siri. interesting combination...
Crescent-Moon88 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
hiya really great story!

by chance according 2 da last line, why is sirius black hot on snape's heels? what's he got 2 do with anything?
nosyrosie16 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I DID NOT NOT SEE THAT COMING! SIRIUS AND SEVERUS?WOW, MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE PLEASE!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
lol :P entertaining :)
LovelySinner7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *Reads it over* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THAT-AHAHA-WAS FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
LOVE IT!
Anyanca Aislin chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
you should REALLY write this further
Forever Loving You chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Awesome! I'm jealous, trith be told. I'd certainly like to tongue Tom Felton. Interesting, no?

And Thank You, Sweetie, for all that You've done for me.

At this point, it's safe to say...

I couldn't live without You.

Goodnight. I Love You.