Reviews for Lonely Hearts
AliceKat chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I've been playing each song while reading your stories :3 I've have to rewind them though... :P
...is it odd I found it adorable he copied her pose?
I wish I could see through people, but I can never tell these things...
Aw! That was so cute! :3
whitelies chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
osm one-shot!
Hope u keep on writing more c:
LittleCopperRidingHood15 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
omg this was really good no great no the best of best! Oh i wish it wasn’t a one-shot :( i would of loved to see them get closer and it be awkward because they’re not use to it lol! Great writing keeps up the awesome work!

-Red
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awe. I liked it a lot. Methinks you're one of the very, very, /very/ few people that can keep Ikuto and Amu in character. Nice seeing them so non-one-dimensional :) Looking forward to your next update
FBGoldfish chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Um...OMG! Let me just tell you how fated I was to read this story. 1. I just finished writing a two-shot that was originally going to be a one-shot. Like literally JUST finished writing it. So from the first line of your beginning note, I was hooked. (even though yours is gonna end up longer than a two-shot). 2. I had just started listening to a song when I clicked on your story. Guess what song it was? TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE! And there it was, right before your story! I was so freaked out by it that I could barely concentrate while reading your story because I was so excited to tell you how CRAZY this all was! ISN'T THAT CRAZY!

(Calms herself down)

*Ahem*

So onto my review of the actual story:

Um. What a fantastic idea! I mean it's so simple yet so perfect. I was actually scolding myself while reading it that someone else came up with such a brilliant idea about two people alone on V-Day and they see each other and don't want to be alone and then they hang out and share in their loneliness which makes them in fact NOT alone! BRILLIANT!

*Rips up her two-shot about two people getting lost on a mountain*

At first, I was like well they kind of seem a little too into their pain but man did you prove me wrong! The dialogue was SO them. I mean it just irradiated with Amutoness. AMAZING! I was like OMG he would so say that to her if she said that to him. And I'm totally excited for future chapters. I can just picture their moments together *Sigh*

So, now that I've written a novel,I just want to say Great Job!
Butterfly Blossom chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Sweet story! :D I like it.
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Dude, I would usually say update but DONT. This is such an amazing one-shot, another chapter would just ruin it. So DONT update.

Mika-chan