Reviews for The First Night
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Well you could have actually wrote out a sex scene for them, those poor lovers, you built up everything so perfectly, only to end it so suddenly!
The writing was great, really, but what was up with the end? Please continue it, and give Locke and Terra a longer, and more descriptive sex scene please!
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
i would like to say that i love this pairing!well it was a bit too fast but i dont care about it i hope that there will be another chapter!
morbid333 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Yeah... this did seem a little rushed, as in it moved pretty quickly, but then again, PFP usually does, doesn't it? I liked it, despite it's shortness and should you decide to continue, I'd be interested in what happens the next day. I know the chances aren't too great, but just on the off-chance, I'll put it on alert, you know, just in case.
House Beoulve chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Continue please i like it
KyuubiFang chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Just got done replaying FFVI and while i'm for LockeXCeles the first time I played I was for LockeXTerra. That said I liked this story alot, if the FF were a little more risqué I could see this happening. Next chapter could be when Locke and Terra go to the Returners hideout in the mountains. It's sweet, romantic, and cute. Nice work.
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh how... how... HOT! i lubz me a nice guy that wants to make sure the girl wants it before becoming a madman and stripping away her virginity... then again, like you said, terra could have been forced to do things to different guys that she has no idea of. but anyway, the grammar was alright, the detail was a little on the iffy side but still ok, and the sex... meh could have been longer, all i'm saying is that maybe next time you could make it longer? oh well, your probably just going to think i'm some weirdo saying all this crap, but meh i don't care... :P BTW are you thinking of going on in the story of FF6? going deeper in the actual game? If you are, and need any help I would gladly like tho assit you.

The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice! Loved your descriptions and the dialogue. Maybe for a second chapter you can have one set after the game, showing how far both Terra and Locke have come making a nice contrast with this first chapter here.