Reviews for Tremble
Cushion chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Aw man ): So very very tragic and heart-wrenching...
strangegibbon chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Lyrical and heartbreaking, thank you for sharing.
oO chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ohhh me likey! I really like the darkness of your fics and your writings.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said dark themes. Great job though, loved it, keep it up )
Windchime68 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. Just wow. This is powerful stuff. I love a dark story told well, and I could never tell it as well as this.
Piceron chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is so dark...but I LOVED it. Wow. I will definitely be reading your other stories. You have a gift with the angst.
milkmoth chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow. I should probably stop reading your DA:O stories, but I like them too much to let the depressing-ness stop me from reading. I love the way you develop the origin and really shape the character - keeping the givens, but also giving them personality that's rare, when such a character could so easily turn into a self-insertion or bland heroine. Surana, here, could hardly be accused of being a Mary Sue.

I love the way she offs all her companions - including Zev. And how she hates Alistair on merit of her experience with templars. And the reasoning behind her embrace of blood magic, violence, and her sexuality - everything, from the first paragraph, points to what she becomes by the end of this.

And anyway, yes, I love this and I'm kind of rambly, so I'll shut up now.
sickening chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This... this is perfect. My god. I'm pretty speechless, but Christ. Wow. Good job.
synthemesc chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You're evil and this... this is amazing. I'm torn between being horribly twisted up over DEAD ZEVRAN and just struck dumb by how perfectly written this is. Wow.
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This gave me the shivers. Such a cruel, almost /monstrous/ heroine...and I loved every word of it. I mean, I thought /I/ played morally bankrupt characters, but sheesh. Talk about dark.

tjadis chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
One of the darkest versions of the Circle Tower yet (and an all-too-realistic one, I fear, looking at its analogues in this world...). I love this Surana, how broken she is from the beginning, and how consistent that is with what she went through. It's a bleak story, without redemption, and I love it for that.
Natmonkey chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Fantastic! The cruelest heroine yet. Short but sweet. Loved every bit of it.
Milia Timmain chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow, this story gave me absolute chills. I love it.
Caitlin-Not-Cait chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I'm sort of- completely humbled by this. You are so much better at this than I could be, and I love you for it.

Thanks for sharing, darling.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Words cannot even begin to express how much I love you for my gift. Oh the sweet sweet angsty pie o' yum. My jaw dropped at the Taliesen bit. ILU so hard. And now I totally owe you some Cousland!