Reviews for Rescuing A Damsel In Distress
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is the second time I have read this story and it impressed me just as much as the first time. I am shocked I did not leave a review earlier.

This is a wonderful little fic you have created here. I especially appreciate the formal way the two boys relate to each other and your depiction of Hiroki as complex, polite,and thoughtful.

The same goes for Haruhiko. He is often conveyed in such a dismal light, but I think he is a rather deep character and much misunderstood.

I loved your attention to detail. Haruhiko's comments on the masculine art of fixing things and his easy recognition of Hiroki's pride were particularly nice. I also appreciated the whisper of attraction mixed with the youthful Kamijou's admiration. Makes one wonder what could have happened if a few circumstances had been different.

the little, stiff conversations between the two males seemed very plausible. It is also nice to know that Hiroki has the strength of mind to form his own opinions on his best friend's brother, despite knowing how Akihiko feels about Haruhiko.

All in all a wonderful piece. And now I can add this story safely to my favorites without guilt, knowing I have given in a more or less proper review. Thank you for this well written and rare glimpse in to these two characters' possible interactions.
Mizu-Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really wish there were more stories around these two as their interaction is very interesting. I love your story and the way they treat each other. It was really enjoyable.
NowakiStar chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Really cute! In character too!
Pastaaa chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is truly cute :D I like their friendship.. keep writing!
ItachiIsDeidaras chapter 1 . 2/14/2010