Reviews for Broken Bonds
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Part of me seriously can't help but not like Ric, but I liked this. I'm not big on TNA either, but AJ's cute, what can I say? I like the idea of Shawn and AJ being brothers, even with Ric as the dad. It was a great job, and I'm glad your muses can't bug you about this one again.

Good job!

.: TMM :.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Nice, I like it. Yeah, he'll appear soon I have the feeling. I have something bouncing around in my head despite having a million other fics I have to work on. *facepalm*

No I really liked this...AJ always seems so sweet :-) Even if it might not REALLY be probable, I like the idea of the brother thing. It's different, and I can wrap my head around it. Makes for a great fic!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You did spectacular with this. Really, it was amazing. Ric and the Cabbage so approve.

What I liked most about it was how you were able to capture how different they are, yet how much they have in common. I really think that, if it weren't for Flair, they'd be at a bar now, kicking back a few beers (and maybe some cranberry juice lol). And it felt the right amount of awkward for what would be the first time the half brothers met.

The part in the end really showcased what was keeping Shawn and AJ apart; AJ's loyalty to the father he never knew. Of course, he was never snubbed by Ric like Shawn was, but most kids wouldn't be that loyal right away (I blame the Cabbage's innocence).

And I think the kind of slashy part worked really well, especially since a lot of the issue is how awkward things are between them, and that they've never met before, and were suddenly told they were brothers. You didn't have to apologize.

Instant fave. And forgive the essay of a review. The Flair brothers have a special place in my heart, and it warms it to see it done so well.
Menaji chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love A.J. wow, this is drama. And something new I like it so far. And please do not runt the hitman over by a turck. lol

xoxo
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I need to be on messenger more often!

Now with that being said...

You and Sera did a damn great job on the RP which lead to this great OST.

What can I say? LOVE IT!