Reviews for The Couple On The Bench
Viktorija chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
Well done!:)
manonct chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
found this story yesterday and I'm already waiting for more hehe. Nice one
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
Thank you so much for the update. :) ")
divine529 chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
Great job! I can't wait for more! Keep up the good work! :)
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
update soon!
Dr Madness chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
Once again, amazing update :) though you already know how much I enjoy your stories, right? Loved the hot tub scene- very steamy xD

Hmm, I've been in a Wedding Chapel before (it's not what you think, I'm not married) but it was late and I was about ten years old. My folks and I stopped for the night in some Las Vegas style hotel/chapel, and the mini fridges were filled with ice cream, fruit (peaches, strawberries) and things like that. Hope that helps :)

Brilliant chapter.

Dr M
RowdyRomantic chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
nice ... I l ove how she got him into the tub!
EmmyMayyy chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
That was fantastic. This fic keeps getting better and better.

Hm. I would imagine they would have a bottle of cheap champagne, a selection of hard and soft lollies, strawberries, raspberries and chocolate. However I think it will be amusing for Booth to find a nice letter and a box of condoms taped to the mini bar.
wanderingimagination chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
I absolutely love this fanfic. You have an amazing ability to portray Bones and Booth so well! When I'm reading this I can really imagine them saying what they do. I get uuber excited when I happen upon a new chapter (the smut is irresistable). Hope to see a new chapter soon, keep up the fantabulous work! _
BlindAssassinUK chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
Oh, this is naughty...but so very nice.

Re possibilities for the next chapter: Naked Booth, champers and a hot tub/bath - it ought to be illegal. Thank goodness it's not.

More please. :)
happinessandlight chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
I love Booth teasing Brennan, too cute.

Alex.
bblover228 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I just finished reading this story and am loving it. I am really enjoying all the eroticism and am looking for to future chapters and the midnight snack (other than each other)
Hannah chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Is it...PENIS!

thanks for the upload! can't wait until i see the next chapter.
cheysma2000 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Really good. Poor Booth
Kissin Concern chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
Absolutely love this story. So well done and detailed. Love Booth and Bones interactions they are wonderfully written. Can't wait for more.