Reviews for Goodness
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 22 . 9/11/2011
Once again I LOVED it! I wish Elphaba and Fiyero could've had a kid too though. Can't wait to start on the sequel to this one too! :)
GrossGirl18 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Why didn't she just use her protection bubble?
Chocolatier12 chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
Pfft. Easy. Nessarose Thropp. What Glinda Stolethe heart of Boq. "milady"womanNessa. Clean and simple.

And no I did not read ahead.
EvilRegal96 chapter 22 . 12/18/2010
Oh my gosh I absolutely LOVED this. This and good were amazing I love the way you describe elphie and fiyero's relationship and I see the fae thing everywhere do you know where that came from? And then the gloq I think it is cute how you describe them. And I agree with you selky is the best OC and I kinda Guessed that she would be the raven because you always described her hair as raven hair and it just seemed like it would be her. And you need to finish the next story I'm soooo excited for it. Good job :)
SlayingDead chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I just wanted to tell to that I have just read both of your compleetes stories and they are amasing! I really loved them! I will deffintly be fallowing the 2nd secoul! Wow I can't spell! but in the 3rd story I woul love to see more fiyeraba! I just love it but what ever it's your story and I'm sure it will be just as amasing! Anyway they are just prefect i allways wanted to read more! I dot know which one I liked beter this one or the one before it!them! how do you get an OC? Do people give them to you like they make up a charactor? And send it to you of they want it o be in your story or do you make it up? Also the only thing that left me a little confused was why fiyero and elphaba can't have a baby? Just wondering mabye you could ad some of that in your 3rd story maby you dd allredy! Idk I have to read it! I love you style of writeing and the last 2 stories where awesome!
Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
I'm so smart. I figured out the code strraight away. Aren't I a genius? Qhoyre!
Maeline chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
WHy u gotta make Nessie evil?
degreenifyinggravity chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
I swear I didn't read ahead, but I know it's Nessarose and she wants Boq. I'm almost positive. I'm now going on to Chapter 11. *crosses fingers*
whatthepho chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed. I didn't have internet for a long time until we called someone to fix it. I really enjoyed your story and Good also. :D
Elphaba.fan chapter 21 . 3/13/2010
aw luv the ending
SweetAngels123 chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
i read the first and now i conclude it was equally spectacular if not more

Ta ta

Abby
Maureen Lilith Hart chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
Apologies for not reviewing the many chapters you've posted over the last week or so. Got quite overwhelmed by things lately. In any case, I have read this story all the way through as you've gone along & am glad there will be a sequel to wrap everything up. Very happy Selky is still with us as I like her very much. It will be interesting to see Glinda as a mother... and I do wish Elphaba could have her own child too. Best of luck with the next story.
Phases Of Obsession chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
(I'm being lazy and don't want to login.) Aww! So cute! And I loved the glaring. That was hilarious. Now, please start on that sequel. That would make me happy.
werewolf-in-training chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
Aw!
Rosella95 chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
Woo! Lovely way to end a great fic! I can't wait for the sequal! Keep up the great work!