Reviews for Lukewarm
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Yep. No clue about that meaning. :( I think probably good old Leo was right about it all, too. It's a sad thing.

Well done. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
So true, that is Dean to a T, the man doesn't say die, even when he's beaten down and depressed.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh nice one Parisindy!
invizabell chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i dont know if I am doing this right or not, but I wanted to tell you i loved this. I really think we may be watching Dean do some serious soul searching here in the upcoming episodes, atleast I hope we will. at first I hated Dean crying it was so out of character for him but then it made me realize the full weight of the burden he carries and I loved the character all that much more for his imperfections. I cant wait to see what happens..
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Always dragging on, will only get you so far... Dean is at a point in his life now where he believes he has nothing left but functioning like an automaton.

He may be right that "the war would go on with or without them" but in the end, what really matters is fighting for what is dear to them. He said something similar to Henrickson back in "Jus in Bello" - and I believe, he just desperately needs someone to tell him now too.

Very well done!