Reviews for Funhouse
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
i think that was possibly the sexiest smut i have ever read on fanfiction & believe when i say i have read a lot of smut but this is definitely the top one ..oh fuck that was good im feeling a little dazy here after reading that ..haha why isn't there more oneshots on your profile like this ?! :-D
KingIchi chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow she just cheated on him so easy. Didn't even cross her mind. I hope she gets fucking left at the alter. Nasty slut.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
so is she a lesbian now? imma little confused
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
does your mother know you write this kinda stuff?

lol, um, wow. i usually don't read esme anything ('cause esme & sex just don't go together in my book) but i thought i'd give this a try since i love ya to pieces.

i still don't do esme, but this was a cute story, i'll just substitute another person for esme.

thanks bb!
Always-Here-Imani chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
That was epic awesomeness, hands down. So hot!
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Holy fuck that was hot...
ShadowCree chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Love it when Esme and Bella do anything together. Their is not enough of it. Totally hot.
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Loved the story!
Catiedidit chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
um... *stutters* I think I just died babe! Wow! That was hot as hell! Holy mutha! I mean shit woman! Yeah, i'm a bumbling mess now...
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
*pumps fist in the air while cheering*

WOOT! Man this is the BEST Esme/Bella I have EVER read!

Fantastic job! I personally think there isn't nearly enough fics of this pairing. XD

Keep up the awesome work :D
PokerFace77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
this was so hot! And quality too... Please write more femmeslash!
pohcoyo chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Holy Crap! This was F-ing HOTT! I've been looking for an amazing FemmeSlash for a while and have fed my hunger for one for a very long while. I about had an orgasm reading this. Great, great story.
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
You popped my Femmeslash cherry, and damn it was hot! ;)
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, that was amazingly hot hun!

It's inspired me to try and write my own femme slash!

There isn't much of it around, and I think it's sad really...

Wow, Esme was one hot, sexy woman! Loved it! 3
AnOldFfnFriend chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I LOVED this one shot!

I'm still fairly new to Femmeslash but I really liked the way you brought Esme in to the scene and how you guided us into the lemon through helping Bella's confidance and techiniques :)

I thought it was really fun and lighthearted but at the same time it was incredibly hot and steamy! Great job!

Love Clurrabella