Reviews for Sinister Chakra
VLS chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Great chapter!

Finally the uchiha clan adopts naruto.

Great battle between hanzo and yahiko.

What about akatsuki? Will yahiko be the leader?

Or someone original?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
How come there isn't more mention of Mikoto? I'm pretty sure she'd be doing all kinds of mother things with Naruto as well as Sasuke. And Itachi as first born is the clan heir, not Sasuke! I think Fugaku should realize that Naruto and Hinata in a relationship would really annoy Hiashi, so he should give them his blessing. I can also see Mikoto brushing Hinata's hair if there is a HYUUGA massacre of the main family and Mikoto browbeats Fugaku into accepting Hinata in their family. The Main branch are the jerks, spare the Branch family. I can totally see the Branch family gladly following Hinata and allying with the Uchiha.
Subzero-Wolf chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Wow, you actually responded to my review. That's something that most authors don't bother with. You can call me impressed!

I can see the logic behind the character change, and as long as she remains the canon-Hinata in personality, then I guess that's alright.

Although I hope you won't make Ei(?) (the Raikage we know in Canon) out to be a villain. The whole village is cool, and seems to be filled with awesome, if not eccentric, characters. I hope that this Raikage isn't Ei.
piplilpop chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
yay for the new chapter! :D
bane13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
this is one of the best naruto fanfiction i've ever read.. keep it up and hope you can update weekly or bi-weekly... can't really get enough.. hope you update soon.
Legend of the Kyuubi chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Kai Dragoon chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Have to say so far this fic is great. I'm quite interested to seeing how many things you set in motion and whatever else is thrown in plays out.
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
LOVE it as always, and I CAN'T wait! For the update! W
roshane chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
great chapter this fic is awesome i can't wait for naruto to activate the sharingan.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This seems to be a Romeo and Juliet in the making.

Bad juju.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Boby09 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
really awesome chapter cannot wait for the next hope it's just as great!
Sal-91 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Yet ANOTHER awesome chapter *claps* you have great talent!
beast keeper 9 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
SWEET MERECY this was a good chapter please keep up the good work. I love this story so much and it kills me everyday just waiting for the next chapter, but I understand that you don't have alot of time to write, but still the wait it's going to kill me. At anyrate I hope Fugaku won't be too mad at Naruto's relationship with Hinata. Oh, I have one question if Naruto does recieve Uchiha eyes like Kakashi or something else would you have his eyes blue or black. With that aside I wish you luck in your next chapter.
Mannasaki chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
This is one interesting story you have here... Really interesting!
Ulquiorra4163 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
an epically awesome retelling and reinvention of the Naruto story. Every new chapter just makes it better. Great work, will.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »