Reviews for Sinister Chakra
Kyuubi123 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Very nice chapter! I really liked seeing how Yahiko and Konan are close with one another. However, his plan feels a bit far fetched. I understand that he wants to save the world from war and i agree with most of his observations about the village. Still I am sad that he feels he needs to go about it this way. I guess that's waht you were shooting towards. I did pick up on all of the things that people planned to do in the future, however out plans have a way of turning out in the exact opposite way that we wanted. Great chapter!

Question: As Itachi has yet to kill the clan, will he still be the member of konoha to join the Akatsuki or will it be someone else? Also, Kyuubi seems content to allow Madara to manipulate Naruto. Does the fox have his own agenda or does he simply not care enough to get involved?
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
LOVE it, and I hope you update again soon! W
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
LOL! hahahahahaha wow hiashi got what he deserved! and i love how uchiha's are so cool in this story. Please PLEASE update soon! I wanna read more of this. When are they going to attend the academy? and naruto hates hyuuga family.. uhm how's that gonna work with hinata's adoption? is he gonna just ignore it? :P
Rom Nom Nom chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Awesome stuff, The fact that it isn't played out in a: Chapter 1 Naruto unlocks all his powers and can fight Jounin, Chapter 2 Naruto kills Orochimaru and plans to take on Akatsuki is a warm welcome as these stories are popping up in abundance and are poorly written with poorly though out plot lines and stupid abilities. Thank you for a good read and keep it up!
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
So far I am really impressed with this story, it definitely breaks new ground, and puts different twists on things, but overall I like it...I have only one real gripe, but that's with your explanation of the elemental techniques...Personally, I find the whole thing of elemental affinities silly, especially in light of the fact we have the Uchiha...Though if you were to go with a system, I would personally go with PerfectLionheart's awesome ideas about affinities. Otherwise, a most excellent story and I hope you keep continuing with it...!
Rorschach test chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
sorry 'bout the last chapter review, I skipped your note at the ends and just did it.
Rorschach test chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
nagato is the one with the rinnegan, I hope you're aware of this.
Pryde Kitty chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Another great chapter in your story! I am pleased to read how Naruto is coming along, and seeing the warm and loving family he has with the Uchiha. I look forward to seeing what will happen next! 3 Keep up the great work _
Kingswriter chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
This is rapidly becoming the most brilliant Naruto-adopted fic I've ever read. Why did Fugaku take the prank differently than he was thought to take it?
fallacies chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Hmm, I hope the discrimination against the Hyuga that the Uchiha have drilled into Naruto won't get in the way of his friendship with Hinata.
Dick Rash chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
You knownthis story is very well done. Good grammer, nice setting, and nice sorry overall

I give it a 8.5/10
blue shadow koda chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
um just out of curiosity will the first time Hinata uses wood style be during one of those harsh training sessions with Hiashi, like him almost being impaled on a branch or something?
rags007 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Loved the way the story is going...I wanted too know how Naruto will get the sharingan...you said he doesn't have it physically...so will he get it when a descent amount of madara's chakra is merged with naruto's...
rags007 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Loved the chapter...
TheRedDragoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Great story!

Well written and fun.

Easily one of the most enjoyable stories on this site I have read.

Keep it up!