Reviews for Sinister Chakra
DarkAngelofOtaku chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Another good chapter. I was laughing right along Shisui when
Naruto nailed Kakashi in the honey-roasted. And concerning
Madara channeling his power through Naruto; talk about not
being the nicest kid on the playground. I am so totally reading
the rest of this story.
asb227 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
This story is getting really good! Keep doing what you're doing!
DarkAngelofOtaku chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Another interesting chapter. I always liked Yahiko over Nagato as well.
Nice twist, making Hinata a Senju. Looking forward to seeing how things
play out.
DarkAngelofOtaku chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I normally don't care too much for Naruto-has-Sharingan stories, but...
I have to admit, the prospect of Madara being sealed along with Kurama
inside Naruto has definitely intrigued me. I shall continue on to chapter
two to see how things play out.
Look what Jesus did chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
You're story makes a hell of a lot more sense than the manga and I can honestly say you've impressed me by the amount of plotholes and inconsistencies you've solved by the AU. Anyway the story is very well written and I am thoroughly enjoying it so far I can't await to see how it all turns out.
Look what Jesus did chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Sadly the power increase issue will always have issues for instance it's believable that naruto could learn all sorts of high power techniques from early childhood because of his practically limitless chakra but the only problems I have is that they make him a master of fighting right away for example in a fight against Zabuza even a super naruto would be weary of facing a SKILLED and above all FAR MORE EXPERIENCED opponent so provided he's not an instant badass in his first real fight you should do fine other than that he has the sharingan and practically limitless chakra give him all the flashy techniques you want
JeriruRin chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
I actually thought that you have given up on this story or writing altogether. But you have not, which makes me glad. :D

This is my question. How did Hinata not been able to answer any of those questions? I believe that in the manga she was able to answer those questions without the need for her byakugan because she's smart on her own. I could be wrong though...

Keep up the good work.
krill64 chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
This is an amazing story, and I can't wait for the next update. I am super curious about where it will go from here. How will Yahiko act and React, what new badass things will Kimimaro do, what is Tobi's purpose in this story.
I'm on the edge of my seat.
Keep up the amazing work,
Krill64
krill64 chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
I was wondering about the amount of ninjas in your story. Is there less than 10 000 overall? B/c in the manga there was 800 00 shinobi samurai , is there a reason for the difference?
ssj3gohan007 chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Another brilliant chapter! It feels like its been ages but it was totally worth it to get to read such an amazing work of art. I wonder why the original plan of Akatsuki or at least Orochimaru was to have them open the scroll in the middle of the Forrest? All that would accomplish is to summon an exam overseer and get them disqualified. Did they simply want to kill the Chunnin that appears out of the scroll? Somehow I don't think that it's it. I know the Konoha team their talking about is team 7. So their going to get attacked by Orochimaru and possibly Kimimaro's team. I wonder when Naruto's connection will be restored to Madara?
Slayer End chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Well, well, well... It's certainly been a while. How long? How many months?

Anyway, onto the questions of the chapter. Well, the primary question, actually. How does Orochimaru expect to get away with offing a Konoha Chunin right in front of the starting gate like that? Isn't there surveillance all over the place? In canon, I can understand how he was able to get away with it. But here, he just walked up and killed the guy. How did nobody see him pull that off?

Forever Signed in Blood,
Slayer End
konoitami chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Well done as always. I'm excited to see more.
expand dong chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
did naruto ever get to use to bathroom before the exams?
SonOfObito chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Amazing chapter as always. Even though I debated many, many, times to remove this from my alert/favorites list, I could never do it because I had faith you would one day return. Welcome back man..!
Allhailthesith chapter 4 . 6/29/2014