Reviews for Sinister Chakra
CaptainToast321 chapter 8 . 2/16
The stupid akatsuki sections are getting increasingly boring as time goes on. Please stop swirling to their POV.
Guest 1337 chapter 19 . 1/21
Realy good. Update plox
Nice.
I will blow you if you continue this story. And I'm not joking. I'll even slurp the gravy down if you want.
Tyrannitor chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
I first read this story years ago, and only recently found it again after I finally made an account. This story has a brilliant premise. I love the foreshadowing that you've put into the story. I'm a huge fan of this story, and I hope you update it soon!
HitmaN007 chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
nice chap u have, there keep it up
DarkShichidaime chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Man gotta say love this Fanfic so far it's one of my definite top 5 and i really hope you continue to write it some time because with these predictions and such it's really got me on edge here man and i got tons of thoughts running through my mind so like for real c'mon hurry up and update!
Line464d chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Hello there, you brilliant writer!
I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you, but has anyone recently told you just how talented and amazing a writer you are? No? Well, you should be told all the time!
This story is officially among the top ten of the many stories I have read so far! Honestly, not only is it well written out with - god I love you - perfect grammar, but the story is well developed too! I, for one, really get the feeling that you've thought each chapter through, as well as how it would fit with past and future chapters before beginning to write it! Your characters have developed naturally and awesomely just as your writing has, throughout these 19 chapters you've currently uploaded, that much is definitely clear!
Anywho, continue your amazing work and please, for the love of God, not Jashin or Yahiko of course, upload sometime soon! Otherwise you'll be sued for forcing a person into depression.
One thing that got me a lil' confused though, that might maybe be because I'm blonde on the inside, but the one leaving with the masked man, coughObitocough, was that the REAL Naruto or a clone who refers to himself as Naruto. I'm expecting the first, but if that is so, I can't see how it'll fit in with the exams and all.
Okay... I've been ranting, haven't I? Ah, please forgive little, humble me! I'm just overjoyed to have the privilege of reading your thoroughly amazing story. Happy writing~!
Dkadarkness chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Hinata senju your momma ass _!_ boring story you fucker!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I maybe have a special taste for stories so I am sorry to tell you...THIS is one of them!.Keep writing.
Chaotic chains chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Usually I don't review mid story but since I usually forget what I was going to say at the end of the story I am just going a head and saying thank you as know that I know that you tell us the main parts of the story in your authors notes I no longer have to read the chapters... Though I probably will
Awesome story so far I hope it remain this good throughout
shadeslayer9999 chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
Story so far is amazing though I am a bit curious about what's going to happen to Saito.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
please, please, PLEASE UPDATE I really love this story and though you've claimed numerous times that you would not abandon this I'm getting worried so please update soon!
Grim chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Zzzzzzzzz... This is getting iritating. I understand laying ground work and plot but this is getting rediculous.
Grim chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
What do you count as believable because kishimoto had a 5 year old as a genin and a 13 year old as an anbu captain so...
1,770 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »