Reviews for Sinister Chakra
Never liked stories of naruto getting the sharringan, the thing is so obviously a broken HAX, it's DISGUSTING... naruto needs something like Ranmaru's doujutsu... one that makes any other TURN OFF when it's used in his presence... Think about it... He'd be a "natural born uchiha killer". (uchiha are responsible for all the world's woes, and he from birth can render them USELESS, kinda obvious what he IS).

The RINNEGAN is another possibility, BUT most fanfic authors seem to think it needs TRAINING in..Nagato shows it DOESN'T... It awakens and the person knows how to do EVERYTHING with it... a.k.a. why pein thinks he's a god. (granted he's close... but it takes a LOT more then eyeballs...) before anyone argues with this, remember pein shredded Hanzo who BEAT all three sannin PUT TOGETHER single handedly.

It also kills me, how much fanfic authors wanna make itachi a good guy... HE'S NOT... If you help kill innocent people? It doesn't matter how you justify it, YOUR GOING TO HELL... your GUILTY! Attacking naruto just proves my point rather then disproves it.. ALL UCHIHA are DEMONS IN HUMAN SKIN, nothing more then something to EXTINGUISH!
Hareta-Soras Gf chapter 2 . 3/29
I can't see chapter 2
GeorgeWashington chapter 21 . 3/24
Every once in a while you run across something that is gold and this story is that gold because it is realistic as well as it has a dedicated writer and as much as I want this story to be written faster I won't tell you to rush it because then it's shit but I'm like addicted to reading this because it's so damn good in my opinions so keep up the good work
Calypto chapter 11 . 3/22
another reason i hate when u go to the akatsuki members is that you split the chapter lets say 50-50 between naruto and akatsuki. its been 10 years since you started. a decade. may be if you hadnt split the story to give so many points of view, you could have finished this cool plot and have an amazing fanfic by now. nyways sorry for the rant but this is happening a lot lately. too many authors introduce so many elements into the plot that they either abandoned it or keep writing for a decade. anyways all the best with the fic.
Calypto chapter 1 . 3/22
you have an amazing plot. but for the life of me i cant understand why you keep switching from naruto to yahiko and back again. it completely throws the flow of the story. honestly if every alternate chapter was about the akatsuki , i would have just skipped them. anyways thanks for writing and all the best with the fic
Vegeta - SSGSS chapter 21 . 3/15
Great to see you back! I remember reading this pic right from the beginning years ago! Can't believe it's been 7 years wow time flies! The recent couple of chapters have been dope bro and it's great to see you're continuing with it.

It was nice to finally see some more development between Naruto and Hinata. I can imagine it's difficult because Naruto is pretty dense when it comes to these things, but at least he's starting to realise the depth of her feelings for him. It would be cool to see a bit more of him expressing or at least beginning to internally acknowledge that his feelings for her go deeper as well. It was nice to see Hinata regain some her confidence in the last couple of chapters as well; one of the best things about the fic early on was her fearlessness and banter with Naruto, so it would be great to more of that again. She definitely became a bit damsel-in-distress, so it was great to see her more as a heroine in the last couple chapters.

Its really interesting seeing Naruto's byplay with the Akatsuki members. Would be so cool if he ended up joining Akatsuki at some point then defecting, even though it seems that its more set up for him to come into direct opposition to them instead, which would also be cool. Will be interesting to see if he strikes up some kind of relationship with Yahiko at some point, whether as frenemies or downright enemies in the future. Will be sad to see the deterioration of his relationship with Sasuke, but will be very interesting to see.

I know you're super busy, and mad congrats for everything you've accomplished in the last 7 years! Hope to see you update more often, and desperately hoping we all get to see the fic to its conclusion. It's by far and away one of the best Naruto fics to ever be uploaded to this site!
Kuma Akuma chapter 4 . 3/14
Maybe I missed this, but why isn't Itachi the heir? He's the eldest...it would only make sense. Same with Kiba when it comes to Hana being older than him too.
D72 chapter 1 . 3/10
Would have been funny if minato stabbed obito to death while he was in the seal, kyubi left floating in kamuiland,
I like the story but I don't like your style of dragging things out. There are characters POV that simply don't matter to the story too much. And its dragging for far too long. Tenten and Masahiro is such thing. Who cares if Tenten fights we already know Masahiro is so much stronger and why would I care about Ukataka's opinion if it was already stated that Masahiro is strong. I found myself skipping/skimming through a lot of this things.
Klonnett chapter 21 . 3/6
Nice chapter bt disappointed with the hinatas and nejis fight though I want the demsel in destress to end and fr her to be kick ass
gio08 chapter 21 . 3/5
Interesting story. Nice chapter
Axeex chapter 14 . 3/5
Well, I've just stop to congratulate you for this work. It seems different from the other typical stories of super-strong-Naruto.
The plot looks nice, and I'm looking for some character development in the next chapters.
Well done!
harlequin320 chapter 21 . 3/4
interesting chapter, keep up the good work
Klonnett chapter 5 . 3/4
So far the story is good bt I hate hinata 's character she's so pitiful her character staterd with a bang anyway I'm in like chapter 5 so maybe it will get better
Yes please continue the story I have re-read this too many times to count. And I was so happy to see that you are writing again. So gods speed and have a happy life.
1,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »