Reviews for Sinister Chakra
Grim chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Zzzzzzzzz... This is getting iritating. I understand laying ground work and plot but this is getting rediculous.
Grim chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
What do you count as believable because kishimoto had a 5 year old as a genin and a 13 year old as an anbu captain so...
DarksiderForever chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
She FINALLLY Tells Him! (my reaction) Good! Roawrhrghr! (made my throat hurt lel i was pissed at hiashi teme bakayero konoyero cuntmunchingdickcrucnhinggaysackofdouche ever to grace your carefully constructed universe.
Darksider - King Darkeous shall slayeth thine 'art holier thanst thou' insepid cretin of thy jurisdiction, lest he wrought upon us all a hatred eternal of thy honorable name of Hyuuga!
DarksiderForever chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Hiashi is a Fucking RETARD! WTF he thinks he can control Hinata! Shes a FUCKING SENJU BRAH WTF RETARD HIASHI CUNTBAG i wanna nut'im in the sack, cut of his tenders and make him EAT HIS OWN DOUCHE BAG!
Darksider - Please kill of Hiashi! Pleaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kragh50 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I like the first chapter and I'm going to read the story. If you want to have more readers, you should simply add the words "Uchiha" and "Sharingan" in the description of the story. That way, people who search story with a Sharingan Naruto or an Uchiha Naruto will find this story and might read it. Now I'm going to read next chapter.
See you later,
Kragh50
Faded-Dynasty chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Good story but update plss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
cool intro
ik52 chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
awesome story bro. cant wait for the next update and am really looking forward to see where the plot goes from here on out.
FierceDeity003 chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
So...Kimimaro basically went Deadpool mode?
Pyryp chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
It's taking a bit too long for Naruto to grow up.
Pyryp chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
The dialogue and the thoughts of the characters somehow feel a little stiff but the idea is certainly intriguing.
void242 chapter 19 . 5/9/2015
This is a very interesting story. I like the story line, the plot, character development and of course the writing style. And the length of each chapter is just the way I like. Hopefully you can update the story soon cause I'm really eager to know what happen next.
Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
I FINALY caught up with this story but your not updating iv been checking every day so please... UPDATE!
Ettore chapter 12 . 4/25/2015
I am also saddened that a portion of your reviewers stop in the first four chapters. Especially the ones that stop on the first. Don't take it to heart, your story is awesome.
Ettore chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
Great story, nothing wrong with it. My only complaint (Not your fault) is the author note composing a third of the page length. I do understand though that you put a LOT of information into your notes.

Also, I think it's awesome that Third Fang reviewed you. If you haven't read his stories(probably have) do it. They are some of the funniest and most epic fanfictions out there, and I guarantee you'll be at it for a while, considering one of them is 1,000,000 words.
1,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »