Reviews for Sinister Chakra
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 2 . 2/10
Be careful, you have a couple of words that have been either misspelled or replaced by something that doesn't make sense, but other than that this was another good chapter.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 2/10
I think that this chapter was well done. The only advice I can offer you about this chapter is to keep all the other chapters up to this level of writing.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 4 . 2/8
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! the end of this chapter was FREAKING HILARIOUS! did you come up with that?
Some random guy chapter 8 . 1/21
Cool sphere crashing through the the rasengan
avoom voom chow chapter 19 . 1/16
What about Sasuke?
Naruto has the Kyubi, Madara, the Sharingan and the Uzumaki Body
Hinata has the Mokuton, the Byakugan and the Senju Body
While all Sasuke has is a Sharingan.
Will Sasuke gain any major powerups?
How did he defeat Guren so easily if shes a vice?
Will he become jealous of naruto's power?
Me chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
So basically the akatsuki ranking system is the same as the bleach thing where there is 12 or so captains and that stuff.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Hate it to cofuseing
pikachucat chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
awesome more please
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Great story! Hope its still ongoing! Keep it up, really enjoying the story!
fa Toby for life chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
please cutie with the series is really gGood please post more before Christmas and keep doing the hard work post more free frequently
Houshikun001 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Awesome chapter, loved it and the new plot twists.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
well i lost all interest as Hinata being a Senju is utter crap, then there is all the other changes... its time to leave this trash you call a story, bye bye
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
well, i would expect Kyuubi to try and kill Madara if Sharingan dont work on it... i would think Madara would also manipulate Naruto, specially when he meets them... i would hope Naruto would get Madara to train him (i mean its fucking Madara, the guy's a total badass)
Super Vegito 2 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Is Saito the clone or the real Naruto? Man this is a great story, but I'm a little confused with this part.
Panth3ra chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter! I also like your story so far! I tend to find more appeal in the stories that either start out very different or diverge early than the monotony of the thousands identical-to-canon stories our there. Keep up the good work!

Tho i gotta say the whole deal with Saito is starting to freak me out...
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »