Reviews for Sinister Chakra
Me chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
So basically the akatsuki ranking system is the same as the bleach thing where there is 12 or so captains and that stuff.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Hate it to cofuseing
pikachucat chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
awesome more please
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Great story! Hope its still ongoing! Keep it up, really enjoying the story!
fa Toby for life chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
please cutie with the series is really gGood please post more before Christmas and keep doing the hard work post more free frequently
Houshikun001 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Awesome chapter, loved it and the new plot twists.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
well i lost all interest as Hinata being a Senju is utter crap, then there is all the other changes... its time to leave this trash you call a story, bye bye
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
well, i would expect Kyuubi to try and kill Madara if Sharingan dont work on it... i would think Madara would also manipulate Naruto, specially when he meets them... i would hope Naruto would get Madara to train him (i mean its fucking Madara, the guy's a total badass)
Super Vegito 2 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Is Saito the clone or the real Naruto? Man this is a great story, but I'm a little confused with this part.
Panth3ra chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter! I also like your story so far! I tend to find more appeal in the stories that either start out very different or diverge early than the monotony of the thousands identical-to-canon stories our there. Keep up the good work!

Tho i gotta say the whole deal with Saito is starting to freak me out...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
I have to wonder why Itachi doesnt just kill the council, they wouldn't be able to kill off any more clans, and the Uchiha could get what they want. Its a win-win to kill the council.
Thumbs Up chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon man.
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Ok i had to stop reading after reading about your idea of how limited the Hokage is. He's essentially a dictator and answers to no one within the village. Having him unwilling to help Naruto because of "Laws" is just...retarded.
Ferdiad chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Ya the Hokage, known as the "Professor" wouldn't investigate reports of a "Demon Thief" causing havoc around Konoha. It's not like it's your successor child or anything. I'm still reading this but it's fucking full of plot holes.
Ferdiad chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Seriously how the fuck do People think the villagers treated Naruto like this. It was more cold ignorance than this retarded malicious abuse you fanfic writers show.
1,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »