Reviews for Sinister Chakra
MafiaMarshMello chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
Read your previous chapter...

Did you make a twist to the whole Hagoromo/Hamura and Indra/Ashura thing, or Black Zetsu is just a lying little shit making revisions?

Hn hn hn...
grammatica1986 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Honestly one of the more enjoyable stories out here. The Saito character will be great later on as naruto's foil. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Ppsh chapter 28 . 10/30/2017
Just read the last few chapters after ignoring this story for a while. Really great stuff! Naruto and Hinata's relationship is so cute, and the way the Mangekyou has changed Naruto's emotions and such is pretty interesting as well. The Amekage is pretty cool as well. This is the kind of story that makes you wish canon was better - so much potential just laying there untapped, but you've brought some of it out. Will be looking forward to more.
Kidd Uzumaki chapter 28 . 10/28/2017
I think I have an idea of why you made Saito. If I'm right then that means that Saito's mangekyou has 2 of the pure powers that madara or naruto doesn't have. and because madara has his brothers eyes he has 4 evil mangekyou abilities and naruto has the 2 pure ones. so if Naruto continues to drain madara then he could very well end up with 6 of the 8 abilities. Then if he was to somehow fuse back with Saito then he would have all 8. This is pretty far out there but its one of my theories of the direction in which this story is going. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/28/2017
the story is dark naruto seems well thought out and I especially like how you potray hinata as a senju
zaki786 chapter 28 . 10/27/2017
I think the saito plot line is stupid. It just seems really weird and out of place in the naruto universe, besides this ztory is complex enough without it. Regardless keep up the great work.
KingPlotBunny chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
you know I feel a little cock-blocked with the naruji murderfest being put back to next chapter but fortunately your a reliable updater have I mentioned how nice it is that you update your profile to show just how far along the next chapter is I like Orochimaru in this fic he really seems like an evil genius like he was suppose to be I mean in canon he just seemed like someone who was just randomly evil just for the purpose of having an evil villain even his plan seemed short sighted I mean what happens when Sasuke's body burns out like all the others once again no Sharingan could have just got some from Danzo and transplanted them but nooooo lets go the retarded way here though he out smarted 3 kage killed one and has plans to take out another I also like how Yahiko pretty much got humbled here for someone claiming omnipotence he's pretty fucking green when it comes to politics his politics is pretty much I have Rinnegan therefor I am god obey me I like Hiruzen pretty much called him a hypocritical asshole in a completely diplomatic way and yeah that's why other major villages don't recruit other's renegade S-rank shinobi they might be powerful they might have great intel but odds are they'll just betray you too wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru causes others to leave Akatsuki after all he's proved its possible and that the Amekage isn't all he says as for Yahiko yeah he might be stronger but he sure as hell ain't smarter wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru has a hand in injuring or killing him after all Orochimaru is pretty much the pinnacle of ninja hell look at this chapter he just assassinated the Kazekage with no flashy jutsu or weapons just with manipulation and a syringe true he's not the most powerful but that doesn't mean he cant bring those stronger than him down all in all great chapter and eager for the bloodbath
pikachucat chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
awesome
lara5170 chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
Something tells me Saito is going to kill Guren and make it appear as if Naruto did it but I am hoping that it gets straightened out. I'm still curious about Naruto getting any of his parents abilities because the way this seems to be going is that it's all about the sharingan. It's appears as if Sasuke and Naruto haven't been spending time together but I like them being close and now that Naruto knows that Itachi worked with Madara and used his body the night Itachi killed Shisui I'm hoping he tells Sasuke about it at least if he uses his mangekyou to talk to Sasuke then Madara won't know what they spoke of. Also I am hoping Madara dies as it seems as if even the kyubbi doesn't like him and thinks he'd be better off dead
Spartan123465 chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
Awesome chapter man! I can't wait for the naruto neji fight
Guest chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
Another amazing chapter, this story is one of the best I’ve read in a looooong time. Please keep it up!
Leaf Ranger chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
Well crap. The Kazekage is dead. That's not good.

Still, honestly...I don't see how orochimaru can hope to win. If Yahiko has the rinnegan, he's going to screw Orochimaru up no matter what. Orochimaru couldn't beat Hanzo with Tsunade and Jiraiya at his sides, and Hanzo was ANNIHALATED by Nagato as pein. Yahiko may not be as good, but still.

Guess we'll see what happens. good work though! Keep it up.
Gaganta chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
You have literally destroyed the meaning of "rare" and "powerful" when it comes to special techniques such as the Kotoamatsukami. I'm pretty sure you'll have the Hyuga using it later on too, you have made it that where any MS user can escape from it potentially, It was called the most powerful genjutsu in existence for a reason, it cheapens every technique if you make use of them like this.
Fritter chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
I like the idea of how you handled the Kazekage, but even during the meeting I could tell that the Jonin aide was probably Orochimaru.
2,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »