Reviews for Sinister Chakra
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
I'm writing this review because you asked for it in the author's notes. Usually for a story like this I would not criticize.

What I don't like and why I won't continue reading:
1. As others have noted, you include a lot of fanfic "cliches".
2. Your writing is unrefined. It's not descriptive enough for anyone who doesn't know the story of Naruto to visualize anything that is going on. Your dialog is bland and all the characters sound like they are the author. The best that can be said is that your writing is grammatical, but for writing a story there needs to be a sense of feeling and style.
3. Many of your departures from canon are needless and come across as lazy writing (lack of research) rather than creative world building. This leads into the characterization being completely off. Considering people read these fanfics because they want to read about characters they like, when those characters are all drastically altered it is unappealing to many. Changes in characters might be fine if you developed the characters through the narrative, but you don't do that.
4. Your plotline is full of holes which you often try to address via author fiat. Again, if done well and worked into the story before becoming an issue it would not be so bad, but you tend to say "oh well, there was this rule that conveniently made things have to go the way I want them to" without disguising the poor planning.

So, that's why I won't be continuing reading. On the plus side, you at least made some attempt at originality, but your execution leaves much to be desired.

My suggestion would be to try to write short stories of around 1000 to 5000 words in length until you get good at description and characterization.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
In this chapter you got nagatos and yahikos roles reversed
nick chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
cool chapter often stories are just happy and he is always the best. hope he trains in this this story is amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Good story keep up the good work man/woman
Sundavr chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Amazing fic, right from the starting chapter!
Red Renegade 777 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
Naruto is almost like the opposite of Itachi! He pranks, he likes the Uchiha clan more than Konoha, and even in physical appearance (blonde hair to black, blue eyes to black, tan skin to pale skin)!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Be careful, you have a couple of words that have been either misspelled or replaced by something that doesn't make sense, but other than that this was another good chapter.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I think that this chapter was well done. The only advice I can offer you about this chapter is to keep all the other chapters up to this level of writing.
DarkBlur2005 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! the end of this chapter was FREAKING HILARIOUS! did you come up with that?
Some random guy chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Cool sphere crashing through the the rasengan
avoom voom chow chapter 19 . 1/16/2015
What about Sasuke?
Naruto has the Kyubi, Madara, the Sharingan and the Uzumaki Body
Hinata has the Mokuton, the Byakugan and the Senju Body
While all Sasuke has is a Sharingan.
Will Sasuke gain any major powerups?
How did he defeat Guren so easily if shes a vice?
Will he become jealous of naruto's power?
Me chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
So basically the akatsuki ranking system is the same as the bleach thing where there is 12 or so captains and that stuff.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
Hate it to cofuseing
pikachucat chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
awesome more please
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Great story! Hope its still ongoing! Keep it up, really enjoying the story!
1,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »