Reviews for Sinister Chakra
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 2/20
Nice beginning, and as far as I know a approach that was not done before your try (meaning, it exist other like this but they came after your start)

Quinn
jenuzumaki chapter 20 . 2/20
I'm so glad you found the time again to update. Can't wait for Hinata's fight, I hope Naruto understood Hinata's confession. Please continue the story.
Vol De La Mort chapter 13 . 2/19
I like how you write your Naruto. He's strong, talented, boisterous and has a good heart. But he can also be incredibly naive and ignorant, not to mention selfish and a tad bit dumb at times.

Also long chapters are awesome
Ludicrousnes chapter 20 . 2/19
please, m-m-more.
Dark-heika chapter 20 . 2/19
Wow, it *has* been a while! I'm glad to hear things have been going so well for you!

I'd love to see this story continued. Like I always used to say, the worst kind of story is the one that doesn't have its ending. I remember we talked a lot about the directions you were going with this, and I really wanted to see this completed. I'm glad you're giving it another shot.

Can't review too thoroughly right now - it's been ages since I last saw this, I'm going to have to reread the fic just so I can remember what all was going on. Of course, if your work is half as good as I remember it being, that won't be any chore at all. Actually something to look forward to over the next few days - I'm not too tightly attached to any fandoms right now, so twenty chapters of quality fic is just the right thing!

I'll include my thoughts for this chapter with my review for the next one when you finish it. Good luck!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 20 . 2/19
Another brilliant installment! Great job! I love it! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! You should definitely continue! Your story is truly amazing and your a gifted author!
ssj3gohan007 chapter 20 . 2/19
Great chapter, I was truly surprised to see this back up! Looking forward to future chapters!
KyubbiNaruto chapter 20 . 2/19
First off I want to start by saying congratulations on everything you've accomplished over the years . You have succeeded in doing things very few people in life even come close to doing.

Now let me start by saying that I just happen to be checking my emails with my girl started playing with my dick when I saw the story had been updated with the chapter. And then proceeded to see that it was an actual chapter and make her stop her actions to read this story. Let me say that again I turned down pussy to read the story. One mo gain for the people in the back, I TURNED DOWN PUSSY TO READ THIS CHAPTER! You better motherfucking continue this shit man. It was and still is one of my favorites and I would love to see if t finished. So as one of your dedicated readers I say finish this shit!
murasakibar8 chapter 20 . 2/19
man awesome to have you back yes this story is fantastic and i would like for you to continue it
VLS chapter 20 . 2/19
Wow, long time no see Will. Great to hear that you're moving along in your career. You finally found the time to write again and enjoying it, so as long as you post chapters I will be there to read, review, and especially, to enjoy the stuff you have written. That being said.

Good to see development between Naruto and Hinata, which makes sense after getting the full Orochimaru experience. You did make some minor grammatical errors here and there, but it did not distract too much from the story. Also, I think Masahiro was a bit too forthcoming with information, even though it was to mentally calm Naruto, whom was attacked by one of their one. Pacing was good and the feel of your story has not changed.

Great to have you back!
Anton chapter 20 . 2/18
Hi, ofcourse there are people who want you to continue. Dont even think otherwise. Its a good story with an interesting plot. So i ll be wainting for the next chapter. Hopefully it wont take you long.
dracomancer6491 chapter 20 . 2/18
Keep going. I'm happy that you're back and can't wait to see were this is heading.

Congrats on the marriage and everything.
Selias chapter 20 . 2/18
Hmmm... My guess is that Neji kills Hinata because she refuses for forfeit, and Naruto gets his Mangekyou, because she would have given up before dying, if not for his encouragement.

Well, probably not, but it would be an interesting twist.
Byakko071 chapter 20 . 2/18
HOT DAMN THIS IS SOOO GOOOD! I love every word and your work is amazing please continue at your leasure and dont work yourself too hard. Also thank you for your service.
1,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »