Reviews for Goddammit
Arynia chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Really like Jimmy's character in this. Hope you update soon!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I like this! It's a shame that it hasn't continued in a while. If it ever is, I look forward to reading more. :)
A chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Damn. Amazing story, regrettable that you seem to have lost what inspiration gripped you for it. I loved the Castiel/Lucifer conversation, and Jimmy's confusion-turned-wrath, though. Good job.
Blume chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Oh well... this never ends!

first a stand against heaven, now second round wiht hell? Sucks to be Jimmy Novak!

but seriously, I like this story, I often wodnered how well would James do without Cas... and what he'd think of the Man-crush Cas has for Dean! ;P
bloodydisaster chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Jimmy is clearly made of awesome :) i really hope you'll continue this.
Maat chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
This is good.

...are you ever going to update again?
Chro chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
omg i can't wait for the second Jimmy Go! XD

hmm last updated in march..not a good sign.

Oh well i hope to see another chapter hopfully,would be nice i like how this is going so there totally isn't enough stories with Jimmy in them 33 love it
DemonUntilDeath chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Hey, Crowley! Lol, this story is really quite good! It's not only written beautifully (I think that is one of the best beatings I've ever read - made me really not want to be Jimmy at that moment) but it's also incredibly original. I like your take on Jimmy - I'm interested in seeing where this goes, what happened to Cas and what the Winchester boys will be up to. Great job, so please continue soon!
TeamDean79 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I liked this, especially the title of this second part; "I have an angel and she's a psychopath."

I'm interested about this man. And geez, why can't people just cut Jimmy a break?

So...good writing. Thank you for take the time to write it. And PLEASE update soon!
Prowler4 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
That had better be Crowley, or I swear I'll punch something. Sick and tired of stupid angels and demons picking on poor Jimmy. Give the guy a break for once.

Please hurry with the next chapter!
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I am very, very worried about cas :S the falling star and all. Those bitches! He is really down on his luck but is kicking against them :D good work on sigil :D.

The man in the armani suit issss...Crowley? :D
littleaprilroses chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Very awesome story! Please update soon. :)
v son sayian chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
what the heck does crowely want with cas' host? go jimmy! muscle memory rules. I have a feeling crowely's going to take him to the winchesters, who will once again ask where cas is? maybe he got a lead where god is...
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
This is interesting. Weird, but really addictive. I'd love to know what's happened with Cas and how the Winchesters are gonna react- so update soon! :)
birdy chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
i love this. more, please!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »