Reviews for Goddammit
Erurawien chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
So, this review probably isn't going to inspire anything, but, it's all I have:

JIMY! 3
Victoria Hughes chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This is - this is *brilliant*. I was captivated by every word; this is packed full of action and the tension leaves me on the edge of my seat.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see fic about Jimmy Novak: I suspect that I like him even more than Castiel, which makes me a bad SPN fan. But I love how you've written him here: annoyed and upset, bitter, but terrified, still in love with his wife and believing and trusting in God despite himself. Seriously, this is incredible. I cannot wait to see more!
Cid Dante chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
love this story. great detail. keep it up! :)
anna chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is sensational! I can't wait to read the rest. Poor Jimmy - out of the frying pan and into the fire, it seems.
Skrita chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I like it so far! It's hard to tell from here how it will turn out, but I like how you portrayed Jimmy. Yeah, he may have had his faith shaken, but he's not stupid. I'd like to see it continued!
Bears Love Tourists chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Geez, poor Jimmy just can't catch a break. Is Armani Suit the demon that gave the Colt to Dean? (can't remember his name at the moment...or even if he had an accent -.- )

At any rate, good work, and I look forward to the next update.
Just a reader chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Jael is one creepy psycho, all right.

Jimmy continues to be excellent.
Shiba chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
haha your Jimmy rocks_

It's really interesting to see that he's quite loyal in a way to only Castiel..and actually thinking of who will help the Winchesters. You would think he could care less with that's happening to him) Very interesting take. Please continue!)
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hm... what DID Castiel do? Intruiging.
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Awesome! I like your portrayal of Jimmy. Very nice. And yay for timely rescues!
just a reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
du uu uu de!

excellent kick-ass jimmy! more plz!
Darke Angelus chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Excellent take on Jimmy's character. Small wonder Castiel chose him, they make a wonderful pairing. I'm looking forward to more of this wonderful story. Cheers!
nannon chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Love it. I love seeing Jimmy hold out against the demons. Jimmy seriously needs more love in this fandom. And I may have squealed a little when he told them to go to hell just like Castiel did.
Bears Love Tourists chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Okay, so lotsa questions! How did Lucifer find Castiel in the first place, where did Castiel go, hell, where did Lucifer go and what about God? And oh yeah, who's the chick at the end, and when are Dean and Sam gonna show up?

You'll update soon and answer all this, right? :)
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
There is a wonderful buildup of emotion and tension in this scene, enhanced by beautiful, awful descriptions. I'm not one to "enjoy" torture scenes-I can picture the action all too clearly, so it's a "You are there" experience for me. It's a sign of your skill that I was cringing while, at the same time, I -had- to keep reading to find out what happens.

Your description of Lucifer was amazing in the physical versus the metaphysical-cataract-grayed eyes versus empty, rotting eyes was particularly vivid. I could almost scream for poor Castiel, although the flare of the amulet at the end gives me hope.

And of course, the promise of Jimmy to come!

I'm very excited about this story! Keep writing!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »