Reviews for Goddammit
Feathered Filly chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Ooh is it Crowley there at the end? I SO hope it is, cause I absolutely LOVE that character (mostly cause I really like that actor, whose name escapes me at the moment, but he's in so many of my shows).

You're really staying true to the Jimmy character even though we only got him for one episode. He may be pissed off at the angels, god and Castiel... but being the ever faithful devout guy that he is he still has his faith in god and loyalty to Castiel and Winchesters; worrying about what happened to Castiel and what will now happen to Dean and Sam without Castiel's help and protection.

Your two angels in this chapter were particuliarly creepy and evil too, keeping to the trend that's been shown on the show; with the exceptions of course being Castiel and Gabriel (which they so stupidly decided to kill... SO much potential wasted there).

This story is going on my favs and alerts and I hope you'll update and continue with this story! Great job so far on a unique well written true to character story!
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Boy am I ever glad I braved the M-rated fics to find this gem! I usually stay far FAR away from the M-rated section since 99.9% of it is all horribly written graphic gay sex written by horny virginal prepubescents. Guess you can tell that I'm not a slash fan... I prefer gen/friendship fics, and I'm of the opinion Castiel's and Dean's relationship is more brotherly than anything else. This story of yours is an amazing find though! I love both Castiel and Jimmy (mostly cause I'm a Misha fangirl from way back in 2002). Jimmy's an interesting character that never really gets written or explored, so that's another reason I'm so excited about finding this fic. I've actually pitched an idea similar to this to my writer friend, but she didn't feel comfortable enough with writing the Jimmy character, so she politely turned it down... onto the next chapter!

(and forgive me if there's spelling, grammar, punctuation mistakes... typing these reviews up on my iPhone)
JBQ chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I haven't read many fanfics focused on Jimmy so I'm excited that you are exploring his character, although I would like Cas back at some point!
Florida Alicat chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Poor Jimmy. But DUDE! He kicks ASS!
Erurawien chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
So, this review probably isn't going to inspire anything, but, it's all I have:

JIMY! 3
Victoria Hughes chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This is - this is *brilliant*. I was captivated by every word; this is packed full of action and the tension leaves me on the edge of my seat.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see fic about Jimmy Novak: I suspect that I like him even more than Castiel, which makes me a bad SPN fan. But I love how you've written him here: annoyed and upset, bitter, but terrified, still in love with his wife and believing and trusting in God despite himself. Seriously, this is incredible. I cannot wait to see more!
Cid Dante chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
love this story. great detail. keep it up! :)
anna chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is sensational! I can't wait to read the rest. Poor Jimmy - out of the frying pan and into the fire, it seems.
Skrita chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I like it so far! It's hard to tell from here how it will turn out, but I like how you portrayed Jimmy. Yeah, he may have had his faith shaken, but he's not stupid. I'd like to see it continued!
Bears Love Tourists chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Geez, poor Jimmy just can't catch a break. Is Armani Suit the demon that gave the Colt to Dean? (can't remember his name at the moment...or even if he had an accent -.- )

At any rate, good work, and I look forward to the next update.
Just a reader chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Jael is one creepy psycho, all right.

Jimmy continues to be excellent.
Shiba chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
haha your Jimmy rocks_

It's really interesting to see that he's quite loyal in a way to only Castiel..and actually thinking of who will help the Winchesters. You would think he could care less with that's happening to him) Very interesting take. Please continue!)
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hm... what DID Castiel do? Intruiging.
Mikazuki Senshi chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Awesome! I like your portrayal of Jimmy. Very nice. And yay for timely rescues!
just a reader chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
du uu uu de!

excellent kick-ass jimmy! more plz!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »