Reviews for Goddammit
Darke Angelus chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Excellent take on Jimmy's character. Small wonder Castiel chose him, they make a wonderful pairing. I'm looking forward to more of this wonderful story. Cheers!
nannon chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Love it. I love seeing Jimmy hold out against the demons. Jimmy seriously needs more love in this fandom. And I may have squealed a little when he told them to go to hell just like Castiel did.
Bears Love Tourists chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Okay, so lotsa questions! How did Lucifer find Castiel in the first place, where did Castiel go, hell, where did Lucifer go and what about God? And oh yeah, who's the chick at the end, and when are Dean and Sam gonna show up?

You'll update soon and answer all this, right? :)
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
There is a wonderful buildup of emotion and tension in this scene, enhanced by beautiful, awful descriptions. I'm not one to "enjoy" torture scenes-I can picture the action all too clearly, so it's a "You are there" experience for me. It's a sign of your skill that I was cringing while, at the same time, I -had- to keep reading to find out what happens.

Your description of Lucifer was amazing in the physical versus the metaphysical-cataract-grayed eyes versus empty, rotting eyes was particularly vivid. I could almost scream for poor Castiel, although the flare of the amulet at the end gives me hope.

And of course, the promise of Jimmy to come!

I'm very excited about this story! Keep writing!
nannon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
damn, dude. that was a pretty intense prologue. but i love me some gratuitous Castiel torment.
Just a reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
coolios. want to see where this is going .
EvilPixey chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Pain Agony and Castiel. These are a few of my favorite things.

Just please tell me it isnt going to end up slash, not that I hate it is just.. I am full so very very full. Sort of like the twinkie dude with the toilet brush. lol

But love this so far.. I'm a Luci fan as well.
Bears Love Tourists chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Interesting start. I look forward to seeing more.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4