Reviews for Three Days
Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like how you've written Yuki here.
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I'm not familiar with the original story sequence this fic is derived from, but I find to be a moving piece nonetheless. The relationship between Kyon and Yuki is such an interesting one.

On a side note, is your FFN avatar pic from a book called "Diana's Children" (or something like that?)
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was nice, and you captured what Yuki was probably going through.

In other news, Rocke is a girl? I could have sworn she was male. Oh well, my bad.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
excellent story. the way you relayed yuki's thought processes while he was in the hospital is probably what happened in canon. i mean the reason she "remade" the world was because too many errors were piling up inside of her and neded to be released. and she still has these errors, which means shes just turning more human as time goes on. and kyon is definitely the one she looks up to the most. in either caese i hope you continue with this collection. until next time. laterz
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice. We don't get nearly enough Yuki POV.
Sperance chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is good. I'll be looking forward to see the other Brigade members
Condor green chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I like this.

It feels like you have really caught Yuki's perspective well in this short one-shot.

I think you should continue writing stories in her perspective, you do it very well.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oho! Lil missy, you've done well with this here fic of yours. Just fabulous.
Greg Zerich chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
It's always interesting to see Yuki's internalizations, things that we the audience are never privy to because we're always on Kyon's shoulder.

It always seems that few people stop to think about just what would have happened to Yuki had Kyon not threatened to destroy her bosses if they tried to delete or do anything to her, but you obviously have given more than a little thought to it, and I can't really argue with the results.

Well done as always, I look forward to see just what everyone else has been thinking during these three days. I can't really choose who I'm looking forward to the most though, but that isn't a bad thing, merely another interesting thing.
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Amazing as always. I feel you got Yuki spot on, so congrats for that. Getting Yuki's character close, or even slightly close is not an easy task and yet you make it seem so simple. Ah how envious I am.
Kazukagi chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*Is in the middle of writing a story from Yuki's POV, sees this, realize you write her far better than I can.*

Dammit Esbee, stop being so good. That way I can publish my story without having to know your story is better.

Okay okay, all joking aside I enjoyed it for the little snippet that it was. I didn't notice any grammar / spelling errors in my initial runthrough, which is good enough for me. An interesting take on Yuki's inner conflict. The only problem I had with it was in the beginning I had trouble figuring out to whom each line belonged to.

Short, sweet, and very nice. I do find myself enjoying your stories as of late, looking forward to more updates from you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to finish my inferior product.

As always,