Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
Ruth786 chapter 30 . 7/2
Please finish this story, it’s amazing. I appreciate it’s been a while since the last chapter was published
DiMpLeS 09 chapter 30 . 12/13/2017
I hope you get to finish this story I loved it! Made me cry too
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2017
It sucks that you left it hanging here. but it's ok; I can imagine that Marcus and Edward start living together; and Edward starts therapy; and that slowly he comes to know and accept the Cullens and explores his roots; Bella finishes school and introduces Edward to her family and eventually the lovebirds wed. The situation isn't always easy, but it is always worth it. I wonder if fanfiction can CREATE fanfiction?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
he was curious because he never saw a girl's chest before and was experiencing a "stirring of special feelings" and couldn't understand why.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 5/16/2017
It's wonderful that everyone is allowing Bella to take charge of making it known to everyone especially Edward that Edward is the only one who gets to decide how to proceed from all this new information and what comes next and when he wants to move forward and where.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 5/16/2017
Edward is being so brave. It's understandable that the Cullens want and need to know about their family member. I think they will do the right thing and let Edward lead how this works going forward. So proud of Bella for giving Marcus as the rightful person to be the greater part of Edward's plans moving forward in regard to being in his life. Marcus is the hero here with Bella right behind him.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 5/16/2017
It's amazing that Marcus didn't call the police when he found young Edward. He used his instincts and for better or worse Edward settled in. It was good hearing from Marcus and his backstory.
I'm sorry to read you had to deal with so much in your real life and some people in the fandom were
rude to you. It's too bad the rest of us have to suffer for a few bad eggs. You do what you need to do. I for one took a chance on your story even though I knew that it was possible that the story wouldn't get finished. So far I'm so happy to read what I can.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 5/16/2017
Wow that's a dramatic way for the Cullens to find out about Edward. For Esme to see the picture and recognize her sister in him...wow. Well this had to happen sometime...
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 5/16/2017
Bella has reacted so well to everything. When she told Charlie that she'd researched transferring credits etc showed she wasn't changing her plans lightly and knew what she was doing. The end here with Bella straddling Edward and he going with it...yup, can't wait for the next chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 5/16/2017
I think Bella set herself up to get a negative response from Charlie about her wanting to go to community college instead of the university. She needed to be positive and not so sure he was going to go off on her. If she told him first it was just for the first year or so and then she'd transfer. Honestly, a lot of people are doing that now anyway to save money. I think it's a good thing actually.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 5/16/2017
I can't imagine someone not being out in the air for as long as Edward has. I'm wondering if there is some vitamin deficiency because of the lack of exposure to the sun and or other things not in Edward's life all these years. It was a good thing that they stepped out while it was night time instead of full light. Amazing to think of it and as Bella said when Edward remarked about feeling the air on him, we take so much for granted with our freedoms.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 5/14/2017
I had a feeling Carlisle and the Cullens had some family connection to Edward. So it's clearly not Esme yet that picture that Bella is seeing, the eyes that look like Edward's must be related to Esme somehow? Edward's growth really showed in this chapter. He is so mature and reasonable in his thoughts about why he needs to move forward.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 5/14/2017
There is no mention of sexual abuse with Edward so I'm assuming all this awakened sexual tension is pure and coming from love and young first love. It's so very sweet and seems so realistic given the situation. The walkie talkie was a good idea. How about a cell phone then he'd be able to talk to her when she's away and gradually other people.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 5/14/2017
Maybe Edward needed to hear and be reminded that Bella is part of a bigger world than he's a part of and that if he doesn't grow beyond those walls he could lose Bella. I wonder what he was going to say before he kissed her...Bella I'm going to...I guess that was a heads up he was going to kiss her? Go Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 5/13/2017
It was smart to initiate a conversation with Dr. Cullen. I forget that Bella is just out of high school and wouldn't know about heavy subjects like phobias etc. I'm hoping that Bella will study mental illness as I suggested earlier. It certainly would help her as she continues to mature and be of help later in Edward's life. And yes, talking to Marcus is a good first step. But he should have known that Edward needed treatment and gotten it sooner. Both Bella and Marcus are enabling his phobias by not seeking out professional help. Of course I see why they needed to get to this point though.
6,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »