Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
enisnomine chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Nice writing
psymplemind chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
I have loved this story from the start...its so sensitive and so much 'heart'...I'm sticking with you even tho' its been a long time...I have faith y ou will finish it...you have a great story here...thank you for sharing it with all of us...
enisnomine chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I just read your profile and hope that in the time that has elapsed you are doing better. I have enjoyed your first chapter, and want to read the next. You are in my thoughts. Sue
Nicole2581 chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
My apologies for not posting until now...I would've normally reviewed allot this far into the story BUT THIS ONE, I cannot seem to get to the next chapter fast enough! Lol I seen your "authors note" and wanted you to know that they're are more of us that love, appreciate, enjoy, adore and respect you and your amazing talent than there are the snarky, miserable idiots whom sadly feed off of others pain. Like the saying goes, 'Misery loves company'. I'm sincerely sorry for their words and unacceptable selfish behavior. Everyone of us have RL to deal with and I for one commend you for continuing on. You're absolutely right in stating that you owe us nothing, because you don't. However, again, I want you to know how much you joy you have given many of us by sharing what's in that brilliant mind of yours. I'm truly and genuinely honored to read what you've created. THANK YOU. This story has truly touched my soul and I hope I get the honor of seeing it finished. Thinking of you and sending prayers and an abundance of love, hugs and blessings your way. 3

Respectfully..your friend,

Nicole Sterrett •)
Greenwood, IN
Guest chapter 30 . 2/4/2013
Fantastic story...thankyou...please finish x
Corr5092 chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
update please!
sugar334 chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
OMG...TEARS! when is the rest coming?
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I was caught up by the summary of the unique story and hesitated because it wasn't finished, but decided to jump in anyway and am soooo glad I did! What a beautiful story! I'm so sorry your RL has been throwing you lemons (Of the BAD kind!) but girl you have a major gift and no matter how long it takes, I do hope that you'll be inspired to finish, but if not thank you allow us to have it was beautiful and I enjoyed it so much!
SoMeBoDy-sOmEbOdY chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Normally I don't read unfinished fan fiction's but by the time I found out it was incomplete I was too captivated to put it down! Your writing skills are so great and I love your story! It's so good I'm willing to wait patiently for your updates. Hope to read more from you soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
First, I want to say I'm so sorry about your health issues. I have a friend with fibromyalgia and know how taxing it can be. I hope you get better and will patiently wait until you can update again. Don't pay attention to anyone who says anything negative, because they don't matter. You are what matters.

That being said, I love this story so much! It is amazing the depth of emotion and the love here. It goes at a good pace, realistically, and it brings so many emotions to the fore. I'm in love with everyone (Besides Aro) in the story, and I love how everyone fits together. I love Edward and Bella, and I love how Bella stands by him and how he loves her.
It's a truly great story and you're a wonderful writer. I can't wait for more!
And now I'm off to read your other stories...
grempler1 chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
This story is so fantastic I can't even begin to tell you how deeply it's touched me. RL is indeed a stone cold bitch. So sorry about eveything you have had to go through. I've been divorced and a single mother of three sons so I can empathize with you there. Health issues just make the heavy load that much harder to bear. Nothing anyone says can really help you but know that you have many (almost six thousand reviews!) fans that wish you the very best. You are so talented. I would really love to see where you take this story. I certainly hope you can return and finish this heartrending and bittersweet story. However you need to take care of yourself physically and yourself and your children emotionally first and foremost. I saw by your reviews that you answer each one. Unfortunately I am just learning how to use and navigate the fanfiction websites and don't know yet what to do to enable messaging so I know you can not reply to this review. Please, just know that I am a fan who hopes only the best for you. I will come back periodicaly in hopes of finding this amazing story continued. Warm thoughts and loads of love to you.
kara chapter 30 . 12/10/2012
So sorry to here about all the problems you've been having in RL. Hope everything gets sorted and you get on the mend soon. Of course we would all love an update but your health is more important. I'm glad to hear you do intend to finish the story at some point and i will definitely be hear to read it. :)
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 30 . 12/7/2012
awesome..! i loved it :)
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Saving this on my favorites. Hopefully, you will be feeling better and will be able to start writing again soon :) Take care - your story started out fantastic :)
The spicy angel chapter 30 . 11/19/2012
Hey, I hope you're OK after all the healthy problems you said you had in your profile. By the way, you've just got a new reader here. D

I read all the chapters you've updated all in once. I'm definitely in love with your story and hope as soon as you get better you get an inspiration and update a new chapter.

Just out of curiosity: why Portuguese? It's not that I didn't like it, since I'm Brazilian, but it got me curious about why this language and not Italian, for example, once in the original Twilight story Aro is Italian.

xoxo