Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It's great so far! Can't wait to read the rest! Hope you update soon!
ArekWhitlock chapter 30 . 7/2/2012
I adore this story..
plz moreeeeeeeeeeee
Vampyira chapter 30 . 6/21/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story. Are you planning on updating any time soon? I know real life gets in the way but I would love to see this story finished.
guardianangel marie chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
well all i can say for this is that it is amazing. I have already read it through twice, and it always captrues me into the story. I know that it is amazing because when i read it , it is like im watching a movie.

It is amazing to read something that is so well written and can capture me. I can't wait for you to post another chapter

waiting in the wings,

guardianangel marie
sparklevampFTW chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
They cut wch other off a lot in conversation. I just noticed that. And in really really glad I decided to reread this because I completely forgot about Elizabeth and her connection to Edward.
Blueruby13 chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
Wow this story is amazing. Not just because you used the twilight characters but it sort of realistic when you think about it. I'm not really sure but is this the end of the story? It was a good way to end.
Blueruby13 chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
sparklevampFTW chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
I almost wish this were a real book. I would fangirl the fuck out of that shit.
sparklevampFTW chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I'm rereading my favorite parts of this again because I've missed Abandonward and I'm a whore for this story.
Banshee713 chapter 30 . 6/5/2012
Absolutely loving this story. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not DYING for an update, but I know RL has to come first. I just hope it lets you get back to writing soon. Fibromyalgia sucks.
twilight.jenn chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Love, love, LOVE this story. Thank you for sharing it! There is more coming, right? I can imagine so many things happening for Abandonward. Some of them frighten me a little, but it will certainly be exciting to see where we go when he leaves the hospital. I'm going to have to search out this blog of yours... :-D
twilight.jenn chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Wow. Intense, detailed, and so very addicting. I'm really glad I came in with 30 chapters to read because waiting would be agony! Poor, sweet Edward. And one must love Lancelot. Now I must continue my read because I'm all stressed about Aro and wondering how Carlisle fits into the picture.
twinkletwi chapter 30 . 5/29/2012
I saw this story on a recommendation thing & the plot looked really enticing so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm usually really picky on the fanfictions I read since some are scrambled, boring, or have no real meaning. But once I started to read The Unaccompanied Soul, I literally was hooked- it's mostly nothing like I've read before. The 1st day I started reading I stayed up late in the night (actually it'd be morning by that time) to see what happens in the next chapter. I couldn't stop reading and still can't. I am jumping on the end of my chair, waiting for the next chapter. Please, please update soon. I can't wait.

P.S. I am now Team Marcus
CazXX chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
I can honestly say this is one of, if not, THE BEST fanfictions i've ever read. Edward's life is heartbreaking! Every chapter has had me engrossed.

I've had this story saved on my desk top for a while to read (i've only recently joined fanfiction) but I was waiting for the story to be completed before reading. I don't like to read WIP stories as I don't like being left hanging, and I worry that if I wait too long between updates that i'll lose interest. I read on your last authors note that you've been sick, and of course your health is more important, but I really hope you give this story the ending it deserves.
Brit chapter 30 . 5/24/2012