Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
wegot3boys chapter 30 . 1/8/2014
I really hope you complete this one day. It's such a great story.
Loves0Bitch chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
OMG, I thought this story was completed when I started it, and now I see it's not and you haven't updated since February. I know there is such thing as real life, but you can't do this to a person :). I'm vested in theses characters. All kidding aside, this is a lovely story and I hope you update and complete soon. Thanks for taking this time you have.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
I have no idea if you still come to fanfiction dot net, but just in case you do, I want to let you know that I absolutely adore this story. I also want to let you know that if you choose to continue this beautiful work, I will devour every word whenever you may choose to gift us with them.
Sooz88 chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
Plz tell me this story in abandoned, I thought it was a complete one..:-(
Zelda Ray chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Dear Jess,

Thanks for letting us know what is going on with you.

This story is one of the best on fanfiction, reading each chapter has made me cry at the depth, raw beauty and pain of characters. You are truly talented.

Also, know that you can't please everyone, that is just the way the world is, so fuck the flamers.
Don't feel like you have to give them an explanation for what is going on with you (but I do hope
your health improves).

You are writing this story for free and for own enjoyment.
There are always going to be more people who support you here on fanfiction.

As for not being sick, well, I for one can't even put pen to paper when I have a cold so I can't really imagine
what you are going through.
I do hope that you get back to us soon though. It has been a while. One day this is a story that could be published if you are up to it. I know that it would be a hit.
The same goes for chancing fate by the way.

xoxo
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Hi,
I just saw the message on your profile.
I must say you are going through a lot and I am thankful that you still plan to finish this story.
Don't let flamers get you down. It means that they think your story is worth reading and they are impatient
buggers. You should be glad they like your story enough, it's just they are stupid and think that world revolves
around thier wants and needs. Take it as a positive.

You are very talented, so I too am a little impatient and wish the next chapter would be out soon, but I also want you to be well enough to update more than one chapter. So as much as I miss our adorable Edward I want you to take all the time you need to write.

I know you have bigger issues than completing this story, so get well soon. And take care of yourself.

Lots of love your faithful reader and loyal fan.

GUEST
MusetteBlanchard chapter 30 . 10/3/2013
You little vixen, you got us enthralled with this beautiful piece! I wonder what sort of puzzles you're gonna treat us with...
We're still here in case you haven't noticed *just saying*
Hugs
Guest chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
aww bella is readying heself to lose him. poor girl. she wont though.

please write more. this is by far the bestvstory on fanfic. it s sweet and heart wrenching at the same time. i love it.
please update at least once this year. ive been waiting ages.
AmandaLynn26 chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
I just found this today. Your an amazing writer. I understand that real life gets in the way. But I'm hoping that you haven't given up on this story. I'm waiting for more. And I'll wait as long as it takes because I truly believe this fic is worth it. This story has touched me in more ways that I ever thought possible.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
I love that Bella is protecting Edward. I don't think she is being mean to anyone.. Edward is still not confident enough to stand up that strongly for himself, so I am happy she is doing it for him.

On a personal note, I hope things are going better for you and that you are on the mend after everything I read on your profile.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 30 . 9/7/2013
I haven't been able to stop reading this story since I found it yesterday. I hope to hear about Edward's outcome, but I fear this story has been abandoned. I really hope you get back to it someday. You are a good writer and this is a good story. I will be following and hoping.

beachdreamer-nyc chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
This story pulls you in and doesn't let go. Just like Edward when he begs Bella to stay...
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I hope maybe next time she'll bring him another comfort item, like another stuffed animal.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 30 . 9/1/2013
more more more pleeeeeease... I love this story, definitely one of my all time favorites, please complete it...
6,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »