Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
edwardfan86 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I love this story... Please continue. .. can't wait to know further. ... please please please continue
Eli42 chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
NONONONONONO

This is such a fantastic and emotional fic. I am so invested, please, I feel like there is so much more that can be said here and STRONGLY encourage you to continue writing!

-An Invested Reader
Analitica chapter 30 . 7/30/2014
I hope Edward receives the necessary hrlp and stays with marcus
wegot3boys chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I love this story. I've read it twice in the last few years hoping one day you will finish it. I hope all is well in RL and one day soon, you will complete this beautiful story of Edward and Bella.
tweetytweets chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
Hey.. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us... Im not sure if its complete..,but im happy that you have left us in a happy place.. I see that there haven't been any updates for more than a year.. I just wanted to know if everything is ok with you.. I feel connected to you through your words.., so i just want to know that you are doing good. God bless!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Hey. This is excellent. I have read this before... I don't remember how long ago- but it was just as thrilling. Bella is so strong and protective of Edward, I love her in this. And Edward's dedication to Bella and ambition to push himself so he can have a better life with her is truly beautiful. I am sorry you are not well, and really hope you are doing better. I really hope you continue with this story. It is pretty amazing that people ARE STILL reading and reviewing your story 2 years after you last updated- that is a huge compliment in itself and I really hope that can motivate you to give all these people (myself included) an ending. Your characters are very deep and it is easy to become attached to them. If you are not up to finishing the story, it would be really cool of you if you could write a quick outline of what you felt would have continued to happen and the end just so we could perhaps have some closure. I REALLY hope you can continue with chapters though- you've written so much of this story already and it is so developed... anyway (my ranting...) you have wonderful writing form and can create some mad character depth. go you! love the story a lot! hopefully the 3rd time I read it, there will be more to read!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Hello, how are you?

I just wanted to say that I love this story. I can't wait for you to update again, I will keep waiting until you are able to because it's so great.

I have to find out what happens to Edward and Bella. I fell in love with your Edward. He's so sweet and kind after being broken like that by his only father figure. An asshole, jerkface, deranged, poopoo head whole kidnapped the poor child.

I hope they find him and lock him up then throw away the key.

And Bella is strong, selfless and extremely kind hearted.

I also like Marcus. He really took care of Edward all these years.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
Found this story yesterday and was up to chapter 26 before I realized it was unfinished (apparently I'm not as observant as I should be... LOL.) Even though I usually don't read unfinished stories unless they've been updated recently, I'm so glad I read this one! It's really intriguing. Poor Edward- I'm so curious about the true story of how he ended up with Aro, the evil %*$%#&, and want to see Edward continue to heal, and how the rest of the story plays out. And where is Edward's father? Anyway, I don't want to nag or harass you to post, and I know you had a crap ton of real life issues going on, but I hope that you are doing better now, and I also hope that you intend to finish this at some point. :)
lvforyouonly chapter 30 . 5/17/2014
Your story taught me to be grateful for so many things I took for granted, and to tell my sons I love them more than I have been.
I wish you're doing well in your RL, not because I want you to update, but I really wish your health has improved even if you don't write soon. But if you are ok, and capable of writing again, I'm sure you know you have a lot of people waiting for you to do so.
katya123 chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
I loved this story I thought it was amazing.I hope you'll update again soon I would like to know what happens next
elinka1213 chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
Hey Jess!
Just wanted to let you know that me and my friends absolutely adore your story and also we wish you the best and are hoping that you will get better soon.

''Comfy jammies, cozy bed,
big soft pillow for your head.
Worry not, the world can wait
take your time and recuperate.''

As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly
and wished a quick recovery. May God Bless You!
edzzie chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Hi I hope you update this story I loved it so much!
LovelyinLavender chapter 30 . 4/10/2014
I really hope you continue this story. It's beautiful!
mayday000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hey jess, just wanted to leave u a quick message to say hi, and I hope your health is improving,. Your presence here is undoubtedly missed! Peace.
ByeFanfic chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Hi how are you?
It's been a really long time since you updated this story. Almost two years.
I haven't given up hope though. And I hope that you don't either.
This is a wonderful story, it's truely meaningful and worth the wait.
I hope that you update again soon.

I know that life gets in the way and that
you are having problems. I hope that you
get bettervery soon. This story deserves
an ending.

Anyway, hope that you have a lovely day.

Lot and lots of love,