Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
jk chapter 15 . 3/3
LOL you did the same thing as you did with the shirt bella slept in...you gave away what was gonna happen before it happened!

oh no...my shirts aaallllllll wet...guess I'm gonna have to get naked...oh no...LOL of course Edward walked in on her...after you gave it away anyone with a brain knew that was gonna happen...do you think your readers are stupid? that we cant just read something as it happens...you think you have to give us hints first?
jk chapter 14 . 3/3
WOW we had noooo idea that that would happen...since you drew attention to he clothes TWICE...seriously it would have been better if you didn't have bella all worried about showing skin...then covering up then making a huge deal about taking her sweater off to sleep...I don't really understand why you did that...like it was some HUGE plot point and you had to what? give it away before hand...or build anticipation ...? um... it didn't... it just made bella sound like a fucking idiot...its like...she gets out the shower and OHHHHNOOOOOOO I forgot my clothes...la gasp...ill have to walk past a boy now...in just my towel...so fucking stupid
jk chapter 12 . 3/3
I really don't understand bella falling for this version of Edward...she could never BE with him cause hes not in a mental state to give CONSENT in a relationship...and honestly? hes been in a hospital for years with no one to teach him anything...hes practically retarded...like a child mentality...bella is taking advantage of him.
jk chapter 10 . 3/3
its hard to get use to a male character acting the way Edward does...all scared out of his mind all the time...its that whole stereo type that men should be strong thing...
jk chapter 5 . 3/3
So Edwards been there in a abandoned building for years. He hasn't been abused in YEARS but he still acts like that? That's suprising since hes kinda know marcus for YEARS and marcus hasn't abused him...youd really think some trust would grow.
Harmony chapter 30 . 1/13
Write more! I want to see it all work out!
Fastpitchj chapter 30 . 1/1
You really need to try to finish this story and get it published. The writing is superb and the story is wonderful. It brought tears to my eyes.
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Your story was rec'd to me on Facebook yesterday and I've devoured everything in one marathon sittin' *phew!* Whether or not you ever continue, which anyone who's ever read it wishes, of course, I sincerely hope you find yourself in a good place, both physically and mentally...if not quite there, maybe you can borrow Lancie from Edward now that he has Bella LOL!
cat.eyes.cullen chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
I love this story, I've just finished re-reading this after a few years of not going on . i was wondering if your going to continue this story?
readingandreading chapter 30 . 11/25/2016
Oh my goodness! I have absolutely loved reading your story. It is wonderful and I would love it if someday you had time to continue it. I am adding it to my alerts just in case. Such a beautiful store! Thank you!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2016
I would love to know if this will ever be finished
RSbi0 chapter 30 . 7/26/2016
Beautiful story, I do hope one day I'll get to read the end. 4 years have passed by, and I'll keep waiting.
Jeremyjet chapter 30 . 7/11/2016
Hope to see this finished some day
alemorganx chapter 30 . 6/17/2016
:) beautiful story
Anonymous chapter 30 . 4/17/2016
It is such a beautiful story. I literally felt everything what the characters were going through. My heart ached for Marcus' longing to meet Edward. For me that was sweetest part of the story. Even though the story is incomplete I didn't feel unsatisfied after reading the last chapter. In a way that chapter is concluding and you do feel sated. Thank u for sharing this wonderful story with us and I hope that you recover from your health problems soon as I won't mind reading this story further. On a lighter I have observed in your A/N that you thank your wifey. But don't you think it's illegal to have more than one wife? Sorry I know I'm being ridiculous but I just had to make a joke. I hope you don't mind and if you do then I am sorry. Loved your Abandonward and hope that he would get his happy ending.
6,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »