Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
You speak that long and the person ill probably wake up.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
I love your story :) please update soon
pressed.start chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I just read your beautiful story and then checked your bio. It sounds like you have been through the ringer! I hope you are feeling better! I understand how autoimmune disorders can cast a shadow on your life. I have similar health issues. Thank you so very much for your lovely story. The love, passion, and kindness is very refreshing!
sannros chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
i really love this story and i have waited so long for new chapter and i would love to read more :D thaks for writing this story, i will be waiting for a new chapter :D see you soon
TWILIGHTnmECLIPSEbd911 chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
So sad, please update soon :)
twilover 16 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
i really love this story it really has so much emotions
i literally cried every 2 chapters and i really feel the emotions that you are describing about Edward how he feels what he fights for to be normal its like i am that not really but that's what you feel when your reading this story

anyway really good story i hope you continue writing it
mom2rka chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I was wondering if you consider this story complete or if you're going to continue with it.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
I guess it is possible for the story to end here, but there r still so many unanswered questions about Edward's past and how he came to be in Aro's care. Was Aro his father? Was he kidnapped by a stranger or was Aro a friend of the family. What is Charlie's reaction going to be and above all we need to see that Aro gets punished for the torture he subjected Edward to. I wait in eager anticipation for the remainder of this fantastic story. U should finish it and then change the character names and submit it for publication. It's that good!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
I'm almost caught up and will read the next chapter now! I'm so hoping that ur real life calms enough that u can get back to writing this fabulous story.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
That was a nice addition to the story.
Freya's Doll chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
this is very very beautiful. i hope you find the time to finish this story.
but more importantly, i hope you're doing better.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmm the plot thickens.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
Glad her talk with Charlie went well
divyvicki chapter 25 . 6/23/2013
I've almost caught up to where the story is. Hoping u update soon.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 6/23/2013