Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2013
I understand she is trying to help edward but all the lying and everything is going to bite her in the ass. They are his family..they deserve to know...its not like they're bad people.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
I really love this story. Really I do. Bella I think should back off Edward some. He is in no way ready for anything beyond friendship and even that seems to be a struggle for him. She is also ditching her friends. Friends that have been there for her.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
You speak that long and the person ill probably wake up.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
I love your story :) please update soon
pressed.start chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I just read your beautiful story and then checked your bio. It sounds like you have been through the ringer! I hope you are feeling better! I understand how autoimmune disorders can cast a shadow on your life. I have similar health issues. Thank you so very much for your lovely story. The love, passion, and kindness is very refreshing!
sannros chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
i really love this story and i have waited so long for new chapter and i would love to read more :D thaks for writing this story, i will be waiting for a new chapter :D see you soon
TWILIGHTnmECLIPSEbd911 chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
So sad, please update soon :)
twilover 16 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
i really love this story it really has so much emotions
i literally cried every 2 chapters and i really feel the emotions that you are describing about Edward how he feels what he fights for to be normal its like i am that not really but that's what you feel when your reading this story

anyway really good story i hope you continue writing it
mom2rka chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I was wondering if you consider this story complete or if you're going to continue with it.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
I guess it is possible for the story to end here, but there r still so many unanswered questions about Edward's past and how he came to be in Aro's care. Was Aro his father? Was he kidnapped by a stranger or was Aro a friend of the family. What is Charlie's reaction going to be and above all we need to see that Aro gets punished for the torture he subjected Edward to. I wait in eager anticipation for the remainder of this fantastic story. U should finish it and then change the character names and submit it for publication. It's that good!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
I'm almost caught up and will read the next chapter now! I'm so hoping that ur real life calms enough that u can get back to writing this fabulous story.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
That was a nice addition to the story.
Freya's Doll chapter 30 . 6/26/2013
this is very very beautiful. i hope you find the time to finish this story.
but more importantly, i hope you're doing better.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmm the plot thickens.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
Glad her talk with Charlie went well
6,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »