Reviews for The Unaccompanied Soul
MysterySan chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
Oh god! He is so sweet.
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 3/25/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story! Will there be more?
BelMayer chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Just want to point out that the Portuguese he is speaking is not from Portugal but from Brazil. They are similar but they have differences.
Also, it seems that for a moment Edward could recognize that what Aro did was wrong (the part when he says it wasn't the language that hurt him) but then he doesn't recognize that and thinks that what Aro did was deserved. I know he's in a transition fase to overcome what happened but I believe that little recognition appeared a little bit early. Victims of abuse usually only recognize the wrongness of what they went through after a lot and a lot of time talking with someone (and willingness to hear what others have to say).
Guest chapter 30 . 2/23/2016
I've been wondering why I never came across this fic but as I came across this last chapter I realize it's because it isn't complete. I don't usually read incomplete fics because I hate when there's a wonderful story that I can't stop reading and it just ends. It makes me so sad! And to know its been years since you've updated doesn't give me much hope. Having said all that, I had to do a little digging to see if I could find out why this wonderful story isn't complete. I'm sure you've probably written about your issues in your author's notes but I'm one of those horrible people that rarely reads them. I just get so into the story that I can't be bothered to read what the author is saying before or after, just give me the next chapter! I'm not sure if that's offensive or a compliment because some fics are just that good. Anyways, rambling on here... What I really want to say is that I'm so sorry to hear that you've had so many medical problems and I really hope you're on your way to being healed and healthy. I, along with all your readers I'm sure, really hope you continue this someday soon and will be putting it on alert so I can continue reading when you do. Thank you for all you've written and please continue as soon as you're able!
HisLove chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
I've been putting off reading this story for a while (I have a list as long as my arm of ff to get through). I'm so glad I started. I finished 2015 and started 2016 (I don't sleep - but I'm not a vampire) in bed reading the first few chapters. Seems like the perfect way to start the new year!
hotmama4jd chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
I realize you are very ill and probably unable to finish this story since it has been four years since you've updated. Although you can't finish, would you consider writing a paragraph or two summarizing how you envisioned this to end? It's so painful for us as readers to be so invested in these characters and then have absolutely no resolution or idea of what happened to them.
Please consider writing a summary of how you saw your story play out. Did Aro ever reappear? How did Edward reassimilate into society?
Please give us some answers. Anything is better than years of silence with no hope of an ending.
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Oh this is such a wonderful, lovely story, and I adore Abandonward! I hope you someday pick up where you left off and let us see him meet his family and adapt to the "real world" with Bella. You did a beautiful job with the characterizations, and this was a great read. Thank you! :)
elenalena chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
Such a great fic...too bad it's not complete :( I really, really loved Marcus's character in this fic!
wowy chapter 30 . 10/15/2015
Omg so much feels! I love the plot line and I cant wait for the end to come. What will happen next?
Mayuri love cullens chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Wish you could complete this story...
Brianna chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Oh my f() :!g goodness. I fell in love with a story that hasn't been updated in three years! Please update or something !
Elfo4ka71 chapter 30 . 9/3/2015
its greatly! Thanks!
Elfo4ka71 chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
Thank you, JMCullen09! Its very wonderful story!
faithkeeper chapter 30 . 6/28/2015
Wow! I love your story so much! You did a fantastic job of taking the reader on a journey so incredibly exciting ... and I couldn't stop reading. Although I guess, you didn't mean to leave it at this place, it's a good place to be left at. I really hope you are well and able to get this review! Your work here is very much appreciated! Thank you! xo, faith
dracos-witch chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
I can honestly say that I kind of hate you for not finishing such an amazing story! you have talent so stop leaving your readers in the lurch and finish the dang, awe-inspiring story!
6,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »