Reviews for The Hero and the Servant
My Tomato Days chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Is this based of Akuno Maple?
Suii Koalae chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Oh my gosh, Rin is coming back form the dead, and has now taken over Alfred! I am so mad at you for that! But, who am I to judge, I mightve done the same thing!
Solians in Lunia chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Sup bro~

You like, dead or what? :D
Yousha chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
Ooo~ It's getting More interesting~! I can not wait for the next update~!
Somebody chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
I have reread your fanfic time after time simply because it is a good story and excellent character protrayel. Some hints to help further your story is to have more details. Describe the characters, mood and setting more. Also, Have a mixture of Show-don't-tell sentences and Tell-sentences. Your Readers are educated. Keep up the good work and Remember "While there is tea there is hope". I am drinking a cup of tea right now, so you are in good shape. :D
ThePsychicAnimelovingBookworm chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
This is really good! Love the Vocaloid in it!

Its really intriguing how Alfred is switching between Rin!Alfred and himself too. I really wish it would get happier at the end of the story, but when I think of what happens in the end of the song... T.T
Hinata Uzumaki-sama chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
So glad this got updated! Please please please keep this up!
RasalynnLynx chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Awww..poor Alfie he's so confused and distraught. Mattie is so cute when he's protective of his older brother. Keep up the good work~
winterdarknessXD chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
the name rin and len, did you get it from vocoloid? anyway that sucks! why does matt seem so surprise from all this, didnt matthais say someone is possesing alfred. so why cant matt side with alfred and call mathais and call him to ask him the full story of whats truly happening, and the dark past of len and rin. UGHH why is arthur not here? at the most crucial time of the two? does arthur still have his magic powers, to stop from rin from possesing alfred, but if she is released from alfred body, what will happen to alfred will he die? too many question too little timeee AWESOME STORY AND KEEP CONTINUEING
nupinoop296 chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
Riiin! /shakes fist

Poor Al. :(
OrangeJuice101 chapter 11 . 1/15/2011
YOU UPDATED! I think I had a mini heart attack when I looked in my email and saw that you had XD Just wondering if Angelique is going to be in the story any more, cause I kinda liked her... haha
Kiesha chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
I am saddened greatly that there is no music list for this chapter. I love those, even if they do tend to freak the hell outta me.

"I thought a hero never gives up." Hohoho~ Sweet little Mattie has figured out how to manipulate Alfred. D I find that far funnier than I should. I also laughed far too hard at the whole snowball thing. Ah, Cuba. XDDDDDDD The mirrors to cannon there were awesome, and not even blatantly obvious. ICE CREAM! Ah crap, I want some now.

Sometimes, like during the various snowball antics, I forget about the prologue and all the terrible things it suggests will happen, and then Matthias goes and slaps me across the face with the fact that Al is in fact becoming Rin. And that scares the crap out of me because if the theory I kinda screamed to the world at the end of last chapter is right, then the inevitable is going to be so much more of a kick in the teeth than I had originally anticipated. Does that make sense at all? (It was hysterically funny that Matthias put Soren up to pelting Al with snowballs though. XDDDDDD)

Aaaaaaaah, she really is controlling him. Scheiiiiiiisseeeeeeee. And seeing as all this started because she was looking for a way to undo the wrong she’d done to Len…. *gulp* That… means it’ll go differently this time, doesn’t it…

... why are all my reviews so long and spazztic tonight. orz
Kiesha chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
(For the record, this part is being typed before I actually start reading the chapter.) Aiya, that Evanescence song, Bleed, scared the ever living crap out of me before I even started reading this chapter. _ Not to mention Surrender, which hey! Is also by Evanescence. ASDFGHJK LISTENING TO THAT SONG AND THINKING FROM ALFRED’S POV, AND ROLLING WITH MY HALF FORMED THEORY THAT ONE OF THE KAGAMINE TWINS HAD SOMEHOW TAKEN OVER HIM ASDFGHJKKKK. The hair on the back of my neck is sticking straight out. For serious. ...And I just had a terrible, awful thought.

(Now being typed AFTER reading.) I lol’d so hard at Angelique’s reaction to Felix. ‘...wait. That’s a guy?’ WIIIN! Felix, why are you so shy and adorable. Seriously. XD

Son of a- Matthew’s eyes are being all weird now too. And thanks to Liet and maple syrup (never thought I would use that scentence...) I can now safely quote my one RL friend and say “HOLY CRAP ON CRAP WITH CRAP.” Rin is totally nomnoming on Al’s brain. And Matt keeps getting influenced by Len. And to make everything worse, it’s not even Regret Message!Rin, it’s Daughter of Evil!Rin. Jooooooy. ... So just now I re-read the prologue... And that terrible thought I mentioned earlier just got a whooooole lot stronger. RIN DON’T DO IT THAT KIND OF ATONEMENT IS BAD AND WRONG AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH. I hope and pray to everything that I’m wrong. *gulp*
Kiesha chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Haha! I have returned! And when I noticed the song lists for each chapter, I totally went back and listened to all the ones I didn’t know. You guys really need to stop reviving my Disney nerdery. Seriously. XD;;; Always There, I’m Still Here, The Pretender (which I have loved for ages, but never knew what it was called, so thanks for that), and Tears of an Angel are totally are on my iPod now. 3

I confess that when I saw ‘Sound the Bugle’ listed as a track for this chapter, I panicked like mad. Combined with ‘Tears of an Angel’ (after I listened to it), I was dreading this chapter so, so much. From when Angelique realized Alfred was gone, up until Matt walked in, there was this one quote bouncing around in my head. “There is no greater power than that of a life willingly given.” Which was, y’know, creepy as anything and did not help at all. So glad that route didn’t need to happen. I almost smooshed my cat from nerves.

But then I got to the golden eyes thing and I really did smoosh my cat. Especially with my knowledge of the original PV series... Gah. I thought about trying to guess, but then went screw it and decided to read the next chapter. So I'm gonna do that now.
MarshmallowTree chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Je vais attendre avec beaucoup d'impatience le prochain épisode. B

bisous, Gilbèrt.